Sign in to follow this  
SFGeek

Roddy White anyone?

Will he be his normal starting self, or should we roll the dice with someone else this week?

Anyone have any last minute news before tonight?

I'm really debating on this as well. Who are your other options?? Mine are Hilton, James Jones or Britt

I can not decide either. He did play 50 of 68 snaps last week but did not look like he did much running. As of right now im playing Mike Wallace in his flex over Roddy but might change my mind. :dunno:

Id play Roddy over Hilton, Jones or Britt though

I can not decide either. He did play 50 of 68 snaps last week but did not look like he did much running. As of right now im playing Mike Wallace in his flex over Roddy but might change my mind. :dunno:

Id play Roddy over Hilton, Jones or Britt though

Not sure what to do...have to choose three between R. White, Amendola, B. Lloyd, and Colston...have Lloyd in my lineup now but ready to put Roddy in there.

I am going with Roddy, the fact that he got on the practice field made my decision.....he's banged up but so is half the league after 15 games.

The Lions secondary is terrible, how can you not start Roddy tonight?

Also, isn't Roddy the typical better play on the road compared to Julio at home?

I am going with Roddy, the fact that he got on the practice field made my decision.....he's banged up but so is half the league after 15 games.

I can play either Stevie Johnson, S. Jax, or Sproles at flex instead of Roddy. Anyone have opinion?

Roddy :thumbsup:

I think im gonna role with Roddy over Wallace.... :unsure:

I can play either Stevie Johnson, S. Jax, or Sproles at flex instead of Roddy. Anyone have opinion?

Never bench your sods....HTH

Any last minute news on Roddy with 1 hour to go?

Last week i found tweet that said he wasnt running much at all in warmups and still started his a$$. Yes im stupid. :wall: Speaking of that better go check Sports Spyder and see if any bad news

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys.

Started Roddy as well Megatron (of course).

HUGE start to SB week.

Never bench your studs....HTH

I sat him for Amendola and will probably regret it. My opponent had Julio last night

but only got him 13 so all is not lost but Roddy on my bench with 27 stings :wall:

And I am a firm believer in "never sit your studs" so not sure why I did it.

I can't fathom how owners were benching Roddy in the finals for mid to low tier WRs because they put up bigger numbers last week. Do many owners only look at the box scores each week without looking at snaps, targets, and reading into the flow of the games?

I can't fathom how owners were benching Roddy in the finals for mid to low tier WRs because they put up bigger numbers last week. Do many owners only look at the box scores each week without looking at snaps, targets, and reading into the flow of the games?

Honestly I can only speak for myself. I had White last year and every time he didn't practice all week

or moos of the week he was useless that weekend so it being the championship weekend I decided it wasn't

going to happen again. Yeah I over thought it but I also don't think Amendola, whom is playing over White,

is a second rate WR. While he has played he has performed very well for me. He may not get the 27 points

White has on my bench but I think he will do OK, I hope.

Oh and I have Jennings too, my 2nd round pick but playing Cobb over him.

Honestly I can only speak for myself. I had White last year and every time he didn't practice all week

or moos of the week he was useless that weekend so it being the championship weekend I decided it wasn't

going to happen again. Yeah I over thought it but I also don't think Amendola, whom is playing over White,

is a second rate WR. While he has played he has performed very well for me. He may not get the 27 points

White has on my bench but I think he will do OK, I hope.

Oh and I have Jennings too, my 2nd round pick but playing Cobb over him.

Didn't mean Amendola specifically (he's almost a must start when healthy). But on a combination of forums, I've seen people starting some really mediocre WRs over him.

Didn't mean Amendola specifically (he's almost a must start when healthy). But on a combination of forums, I've seen people starting some really mediocre WRs over him.

Yeah I got ya and you're right. If it wasn't ppr it would have be Roddy no doubt.

odd dynamic in my championship game, i started Ryan and Julio, other guy had Roddy and Turner. I came away happy that I got 39 from Ryan and 20 from Julio, yet somehow disappointed about the 36 that White had. Hard to figure who got the advantage. I know that his WR outdid mine, but my QB put some pretty big numbers up. Looks like it's going to a tight matchup.