Sign in to follow this  
MDC

RG3 = the new McNabb?

Linking to 3rd party sources that are just as delusional as you doesn't help make your case. Its not hard to play defense against a QB that can't throw, run or even pick up the ball of the ground. Just ask the Packers who got a freebie this week too. Sometimes all it takes to win is just to hang in there and not fock it up - and that is what the Buzzards did this week. I mark is as fate that the gods are setting up a redemption rematch between Green Bay and Seattle.

They dominated Washington in Washington for 3 quarters. And GB dominated Minny. Makes no difference who played or who didn't or who was dinged and who wasn't.

Rofl, so you are telling me that the "adjustments" they made were to take advantage of an injured and ineffective QB. Son, you are just proving the point they got handed the game after RG3 got hurt.

No, that is not what I said. I'm simply pointing out that they made a myriad of adjustments during the game for many different reasons, many had nothing to do with Griffin, which I've already explained with examples which you skipped over. That's what all coaches do and it affects the play calling as well. The previous ignorant statements said Seattle didn't do anything different. That's simply not possible. I mean, they had to adjust their philosophy after the kicker got hurt on that shitty field. No long FG attempts were going to be considered going forward. That game did not 100% turn on Griffin's injury. Saying that would be intellectually dishonest.

The only adjustment Seattle made was to RG3's MCL. They were at the early stages of getting their doors blown in. When they aren't playing at home, Seattle is VERY average.

Thew only adjustment Seattle made was to RG3's MCL. They were at the early stages of getting their doors blown in. When they aren't playing at home, Seattle is VERY average.

:lol: Nice trolling Newibe. I mean you can't be this stupid, right? Right? :rolleyes:

:lol: Nice trolling Newibe. I mean you can't be this stupid, right? Right? :rolleyes:

I watched two seperate games yesterday. One when Griffin was healthy. I saw him confusing the Seattle defense with his read option plays. I saw a 14-0 score. I saw Morris running through them like they were a high school team, as the defense was scared to commit for fear of getting burned by a keeper or a slant pass.

Then I saw Griffin pull up lame after rolling to his right. After that, with no fear of Griffin running, they bottled up Morris. I also saw throw after throw sail high on RG3, who could no longer plant and drive off of his leg.

If you don't think that playing the Skins without a healthy RG3 was the reason your team won, then you're just an idiot homer with blinders on.

No, that is not what I said. I'm simply pointing out that they made a myriad of adjustments during the game for many different reasons, many had nothing to do with Griffin, which I've already explained with examples which you skipped over. That's what all coaches do and it affects the play calling as well. The previous ignorant statements said Seattle didn't do anything different. That's simply not possible. I mean, they had to adjust their philosophy after the kicker got hurt on that shitty field. No long FG attempts were going to be considered going forward. That game did not 100% turn on Griffin's injury. Saying that would be intellectually dishonest.

All the examples I saw were absolutely related to RG3's injury. He can't run any more? stop bothering to defend the run and the option and shut down everything else. He can't maneuver and throw the ball properly - blitz him. I mean, duh - its not exactly rocket science is it?

The game was 14-0 after the first quarter, RG3 got hurt and then the game became lopsided in Seattle's favor. Now all the sudden they are getting good field position off of 3 and outs and turnovers, and the offense gets it going. How can you be intellectually honest and NOT say that the game didn't turn on Griffin's injury??

That game did not 100% turn on Griffin's injury. Saying that would be intellectually dishonest.

No? Then you must have been watching a different game than everyone else. The one I watched was 14-0 before the injury and the Skins were making it look easy.

If you don't think that playing the Skins without a healthy RG3 was the reason your team won, then you're just an idiot homer with blinders on.

You do realize who you are talking too right? There is no bigger blind and idiot homer.

You do realize who you are talking too right? There is no bigger blind and idiot homer.

phillybear/Lackman and Flahawker are two of the biggest morons on the board. It's quite fitting that they are fans of the same team and neither can just admot that they caught a huge break yesterday and pulled out a win due to injury. But the again, they never admitted that the refs gave them the Green Bay game eartlier in the year, either. And they talk about intellectual honesty. Bwahahaha

All the examples I saw were absolutely related to RG3's injury. He can't run any more? stop bothering to defend the run and the option and shut down everything else. He can't maneuver and throw the ball properly - blitz him. I mean, duh - its not exactly rocket science is it?

The game was 14-0 after the first quarter, RG3 got hurt and then the game became lopsided in Seattle's favor. Now all the sudden they are getting good field position off of 3 and outs and turnovers, and the offense gets it going. How can you be intellectually honest and NOT say that the game didn't turn on Griffin's injury??

For the life of me, I can't fathom why people insist that Griffin limping a little bit more was the only significant thing that happened in this game. Just baffling. Griffin getting a slight limp was one of many, many, many factors in this game and the outcome. I didn't see Baltimore beating limping Griffin. Nor Philadelphia. Nor Dallas. But, Good Lord, a limping QB = automatic easy win.

phillybear/Lackman and Flahawker are two of the biggest morons on the board. It's quite fitting that they are fans of the same team and neither can just admot that they caught a huge break yesterday and pulled out a win due to injury. But the again, they never admitted that the refs gave them the Green Bay game eartlier in the year, either. And they talk about intellectual honesty. Bwahahaha

You're such a retard, you can't bring any subtlety to trolling. You are a ham handed imbecile trying to pet a bunny with a hammer and then left wondering why the bunny isn't moving anymore.

You're such a retard, you can't bring any subtlety to trolling. You are a ham handed imbecile trying to pet a bunny with a hammer and then left wondering why the bunny isn't moving anymore.

Great response phaggot. Still dosn't change the fact that you are such a blind homer that you can't even admit what you saw with your own two eyes.

Just thank your lucky stars that Griffin injured himself two times on non-cntact injuries and be thnakful that they stole a win. Maybe Matt Ryan will trip ove a sideline marker and they'll steal another win in Atlanta. :thumbsup:

Funny how I've heard audio of Carroll with my own ears saying how they changed their defense after the first two TDs. As the game wore on, they ignored Griffin's threat of running. Not earth shaking in brilliance as it was obvious, but it was adjustment.

Here's the link to his press conference. Listen with "your own two ears" again. He doesn't say that. In fact he says the opposite.

LINK

As for the "adjustment" made when they ignroed Griffin's threat of running; I guess you could call that an adjustment, you could also say the Redskins made an adjustment when they stopped blocking Clemons. I mean, let's ignore the fact that he was hurt, and that's why they didn't have to block him, we'll call it an adjustment. :rolleyes:

That aside, hybrid DE Red Bryant was caught with his pants down on the first two drives as he was guessing wrong on the read option runs. He started to play to contain, and lo and behold Washington was miraculously not scoring on every possession. That would qualify as an adjustment, right?

No, it's not an adjustment when you stop screwing up, and start doing your assignment, football-wise. An adjustment is when you change schemes, switch to a 4-3, play a cover two instead of a cover three, etc. Was it an adjustment when Lynch didn't fumble again, after the goal-line fumble? Seriously! :rolleyes:

Sure, you can go with your logic and think that Washington would have scored a TD on every single possesion but logic and rational thinking would keep non-retards like myself to other conclusions.

Link to where I posted that Washington would have scored a TD on every single possession. Surely a "non-retard" like yourself can show that, right? :rolleyes:

Hey, here's another obvious adjustment during the game. Remember when Clemons went down with a knee problem due to the field surface? Seattle started to blitz then.
If that were true, that would qualify as an adjustment. However, why did the Seahawks only have 2 sacks, and both by DL, if they were blitzing so much, and it was working? Hmmm....seems that a "logical and rational thinking non-retard" like yourself would be able to spot the logical fallacy in that argument. Feel free to provide any proof of your contention that the Seahawks blitzed more after the injury. (You know-game tape, quotes from coaches, anything other than the figments of your imagination that you usually rely on)

Seattle came out flat in the first quarter. They didn't play all that well. They played more inspired the final 3 quarters. This offense has become very efficient the 2nd half of the season scoring in the red zone. Yesterday, they blew a lot of scoring chances. Maybe they made mental adjustments because they were playing a game on 100% dirt, spray painted to look greenish. What a dump that stadium has become.

A team "playing better" doesn't qualify as an adjustment. If they had chosen to focus more on running left vs right, because there was a Redskins weakness they could capitalize on, or if they had throw more screen passes because they saw the Redskins defense couldn't defend that, or if the Seahazwk Defense abandonded their hybrid scheme and went to a straight 4 man front to stop the Redskins running game. Those things are adjustments. Playing better is NOT an adjustment. You would think that a "non-retarded" person like yourself would know that. :unsure:

Great response phaggot. Still dosn't change the fact that you are such a blind homer that you can't even admit what you saw with your own two eyes.

Just thank your lucky stars that Griffin injured himself two times on non-cntact injuries and be thnakful that they stole a win. Maybe Matt Ryan will trip ove a sideline marker and they'll steal another win in Atlanta. :thumbsup:

I'm King Troll around these parts, and you've just been Trolled.

FACE.

I watched two seperate games yesterday. One when Griffin was healthy. I saw him confusing the Seattle defense with his read option plays. I saw a 14-0 score. I saw Morris running through them like they were a high school team, as the defense was scared to commit for fear of getting burned by a keeper or a slant pass.

Then I saw Griffin pull up lame after rolling to his right. After that, with no fear of Griffin running, they bottled up Morris. I also saw throw after throw sail high on RG3, who could no longer plant and drive off of his leg.

The Seahawks finished. The Redskins didn't. The Hawks move on. The Skins go home. It is what it is. No amount of what ifs can change that. Haters gonna hate.

I actually emailed and called the Redskins and told them what I thought of Dan Snyder and their field.

I am sure Dan Snyder and the Redskins, like everyone else on earth, couldn't care any less what a little twat like you thinks about anything. :cheers:

Tate caught the ball.

I am sure Dan Snyder and the Redskins, like everyone else on earth, couldn't care any less what a little twat like you thinks about anything. :cheers:

GFY :wave:

You seriously think you're a "non-retard?" :shocking:

Your "proof" that Seattle made an adjustment was that they didn't attmept any long FGs after their PK got hurt?

You do realize that they only time Seattle passed up any kind of makeable FG was when they were up by two scores with 1:08 left in the game, and Washington had 0 time-outs left, right? The smart football play there was to get the 1st down and run out the clock. If you fail to convert, you leave Washington with 1 minute to try to score two times, just to tie the game.

So essentially, Seattle was never in a position to kick a realistic FG that they passed up. So your "proof" that Seattle adjusted doesn't even exist! Wow, you're slow. :huh:

Rofl.

Lackman, maybe in the off season you can hold a clinic in subtle trolling. Seriously.

The Seahawks finished. The Redskins didn't. The Hawks move on. The Skins go home. It is what it is. No amount of what ifs can change that. Haters gonna hate.

This is actually a very good posting. Injuries happen. Seattle dealt with an injury yesterday, just as the Redskins did. Seattle was able to overcome theirs, the Redskins weren't. To act like the injuries didn't play a role is stupid, however. If Griffin hadn't gotten dinged, would the Redskins have won? We don't know, but his injury undoubtedly impacted the game.

You seriously think you're a "non-retard?" :shocking:

Your "proof" that Seattle made an adjustment was that they didn't attmept any long FGs after their PK got hurt?

You do realize that they only time Seattle passed up any kind of makeable FG was when they were up by two scores with 1:08 left in the game, and Washington had 0 time-outs left, right? The smart football play there was to get the 1st down and run out the clock. If you fail to convert, you leave Washington with 1 minute to try to score two times, just to tie the game.

So essentially, Seattle was never in a position to kick a realistic FG that they passed up. So your "proof" that Seattle adjusted doesn't even exist! Wow, you're slow. :huh:

Let me tell you about my adjustment, Retardskin's fan. When Griffin crumpled to the ground and ball leaked out of his hand, I gave my biggest cheer of the day. Not that Seattle was going to win the game for sure. But that Griffin might never play again. Then I adjusted my crotch because I got a happy feeling in my pants.

Did you hear Griffin after the game, in every interview, talk about nothing but ME ME ME ME. What an attention wh0re. How about your teammates? Nope, it's all about Griffin. No class. :thumbsdown:

FACE. KNEE. FACE.

Rofl.

Lackman, maybe in the off season you can hold a clinic in subtle trolling. Seriously.

There is a difference between trolling and personal attacks. You have to make adjustments in tonality.

It's funny how during the lead up to the game, the word was Griffin was close to 100%. Which means, he was more hurt before. And playing hurt, he beat Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Dallas. But playing hurt vs Seattle, he got shut down after the first two drives of the game, was able to throw the ball deep, could still run around for positive yards, and it's as if he was playing on crutches, right? It's all balderdash.

Let me tell you about my adjustment, Retardskin's fan. When Griffin crumpled to the ground and ball leaked out of his hand, I gave my biggest cheer of the day. Not that Seattle was going to win the game for sure. But that Griffin might never play again. Then I adjusted my crotch because I got a happy feeling in my pants.

Did you hear Griffin after the game, in every interview, talk about nothing but ME ME ME ME. What an attention wh0re. How about your teammates? Nope, it's all about Griffin. No class. :thumbsdown:

FACE. KNEE. FACE.

Nope, you're definitely emotionally and mentally limited.

You claim you "heard" Carroll say they made adjustments. I'm still waiting for a link. A rational, logical person would provide the link, if one existed. A emotionaly/mentally limited person would resort to name-calling.

You provided "examples" of these adjustments you think they made, but when shown proof that are wrong & those adjustments don't actually exist, you resort to the juvenile technique of trying to divert attention elsewhere, hoping no one will actually realize how stupid you seem.

So, you're either a middle school boy, or someone with the intelligence and maturity of one. Which is it?

It's funny how during the lead up to the game, the word was Griffin was close to 100%. Which means, he was more hurt before. And playing hurt, he beat Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Dallas. But playing hurt vs Seattle, he got shut down after the first two drives of the game, was able to throw the ball deep, could still run around for positive yards, and it's as if he was playing on crutches, right? It's all balderdash.

It's also funny how leading up the game, there were no reports of Clemons being hurt, yet now there are reports that his ACL might be torn.

Wait, you mean injuries happen during a game?:shocking: In a game where 300 lb men crash into each other at great speed over and over again. How is this possible?

It's all balderdash!

Bingo!

Robert Griffin II said his son's sprained right knee isn't "100%,'' but the Washington Redskins rookie quarterback won't require surgery after the season, didn't suffer any setback in Sunday night's playoff-clinching win and feels good enough to lead his team into Sunday's wild-card playoff showdown against the Seattle Seahawks.

Athough Griffin had to be helped to his feet after a late-game sack, there's no need to worry, the quarterback's father said.

SAME OLD ROMO: Will he ever change?

"He told me two weeks ago, he felt (the knee) wasn't any problem,'' RGII told USA TODAY Sports on Monday. "Percentage-wise, he said, 'I'm not 100%. But when I'm on the field, I'm 100%.'

"He's caught up in their situation right now. Whatever it may be, it doesn't matter because the adrenaline kicks in."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/redskins/2012/12/31/washington-redskins-quarterback-robert-griffin-iii-not-100-percent-but-wont-need-surgery/1800751/

Nope, you're definitely emotionally and mentally limited.

You claim you "heard" Carroll say they made adjustments. I'm still waiting for a link. A rational, logical person would provide the link, if one existed. A emotionaly/mentally limited person would resort to name-calling.

You provided "examples" of these adjustments you think they made, but when shown proof that are wrong & those adjustments don't actually exist, you resort to the juvenile technique of trying to divert attention elsewhere, hoping no one will actually realize how stupid you seem.

So, you're either a middle school boy, or someone with the intelligence and maturity of one. Which is it?

You have poor reading comprehension. You should take some Adderall; it might help you focus more. Of course I'm right because I simply don't have the ability to be wrong. So go back to your shitty team, with a coach that destroyed their franchise player's career and Dr Mengele the knee guy that blew the whistle on his own team on game day and pussie owner. Third time Seattle knocked Washington out of the playoffs in 10 years.

It's also funny how leading up the game, there were no reports of Clemons being hurt, yet now there are reports that his ACL might be torn.

Wait, you mean injuries happen during a game?:shocking: In a game where 300 lb men crash into each other at great speed over and over again. How is this possible?

It's all balderdash!

Griffin went into the game with an almost "100%" knee. He came out with around 5 or 6 minutes to go. So, he played just about the entire game. As he did vs several other teams. Except, this time he faced a team he lost to. So now it's a knee problem.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Lackman/Flahooker got spanked in this thread. Anybody who thinks that Seattle's "adjustments" had more to do with the outcome of the game than RGIII's injury did is a complete idiot...actually, in this case...is two idiots in one.

Lackman/Flahooker got spanked in this thread. Anybody who thinks that Seattle's "adjustments" had more to do with the outcome of the game than RGIII's injury did is a complete idiot...actually, in this case...is two idiots in one.

Lackman wins again!! :pointstosky: Lackman wins again!! :pointstosky:

Lackman wins again!! :pointstosky: Lackman wins again!! :pointstosky:

Yup, biggest illogical alias of the biggest d-bag on the board...winnah is Lackman! :first:

I wouldn't say one or the other played a bigger role but RG3 reinjured his knee early on and it obviously limited his play.

Yup, biggest illogical alias of the biggest d-bag on the board...winnah is Lackman! :first:

I'm not convinced that Griffin didn't fake his injury as an excuse for the inevitable loss of the game. He got tired of facing Seattle's suffocating defense for 55 minutes and with great guile faked an injury with 5 minutes to go.

I'm not convinced that Griffin didn't fake his injury as an excuse for the inevitable loss of the game. He got tired of facing Seattle's suffocating defense for 55 minutes and with great guile faked an injury with 5 minutes to go.

I agree on the faked injury theory

But I think those first two drives of doing absolutely anything he wanted against Seattle's hapless defense tired him out.....

Fock, if I'm going to do this all game! :pointstosky:

I agree on the faked injury theory

But I think those first two drives of doing absolutely anything he wanted against Seattle's hapless defense tired him out.....

Fock, if I'm going to do this all game! :pointstosky:

I like the way you think and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I like the way you think and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

www.donhaastalksSeahawks.com

You should be able to sign up there....

Look through the back issues, if you like, and see my articles early on predicting that Russell Wilson was going to be a star.... Warning: You're going to have to wade through the thousands of Seahawk "fans" trashing me that he was an awful waste of a pick in the comments section...

:pointstosky:

I wouldn't say one or the other played a bigger role but RG3 reinjured his knee early on and it obviously limited his play.

and we all know he can't play hurt.

www.donhaastalksSeahawks.com

You should be able to sign up there....

Look through the back issues, if you like, and see my articles early on predicting that Russell Wilson was going to be a star.... Warning: You're going to have to wade through the thousands of Seahawk "fans" trashing me that he was an awful waste of a pick in the comments section...

:pointstosky:

Any nudie pics? I mean, of chicks, not Russell Wilson. Well, maybe both.