Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Official 2016 Montreal Canadiens Thread

The garbage dump smelling rehabs will be eliminated in the first round, there will me mass sucide of smelly hab fans who will be unable to fill their depression med subscriptions in time :(

The white flags will be waving

The garbage dump smelling rehabs will be eliminated in the first round, there will me mass sucide of smelly hab fans who will be unable to fill their depression med subscriptions in time :(

Go drive your Suburu off a cliff. :thumbsdown:

Go drive your Suburu off a cliff. :thumbsdown:

maybe theyll cry and riot in the streets when they are eliminated the smelly poosay faygs

maybe theyll cry and riot in the streets when they are eliminated the smelly poosay faygs

Sounds more like typical crying dooshbag embellishing Boston phags.

Sounds more like typical crying dooshbag embellishing Boston phags.

have they lifted the ban on deodorant up there yet ?

have they lifted the ban on deodorant up there yet ?

Have you washed your pink Lucic jersey?

Have you washed your pink Lucic jersey?

No but i did cut the sleeves off and made it a belly shirt.

Watch it again, Benny Hill style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hjY31kGVkVQ

:overhead:

And in the "worst excuse ever for this abortion of a performance" category , the prize goes to David Cryci, who blamed the ice condition for it. That's right: the ice forced the Fruins to pass the puck around the perimeter for 60 seconds without a shot. At least Jagr had the guts to admit that he simply lost track of the time. Julien will be having a stern talk with him to explain that the Bruins cannot make errors and that the blame always lies elsewhere.

Isles to Beat Bruins on Thursday - You heard it hear :first: :banana: :cheers:

The sad part for Habs fans is the Bruins have been sucking lately and they still took over 1st place. :music_guitarred:

Did Bawston pay the Debils to play that badly on the PP?

The refs last night were horrible. If you watch the national broadcast, the announcers were like :huh: with some of the calls in the first period.

Volchenkov needs to say that he was bracing himself to protect against stuff like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05-O-uRuKyY

Live by the sword and die by the sword.

Has anyone asked Dr. Recchi for his opinion yet?

This isn't clipping, hit was above the knee below the waist and lets remember Littleballofhate is like 5'2", the defenseman 6'+ and trying to lay a hit on marshmont. Savvy play from a smart hockey player... Laughable to get suspended for that.

Greg Campbell is definitely a top 6 C... He just happens to be an insanely good grinder as well. great all around game, hugely underrated until he got this chance with Bergy out.

Someone needs to wake up Peverly and Kelly (kelly has more excuse coming off the leg injury)

Greg Campbell is definitely a top 6 C... He just happens to be an insanely good grinder as well. great all around game, hugely underrated until he got this chance with Bergy out.

Someone needs to wake up Peverly and Kelly (kelly has more excuse coming off the leg injury)

I thought Kelly played very well last night. With all of the penalty kills, he looked solid. :dunno:

This isn't clipping, hit was above the knee below the waist and lets remember Littleballofhate is like 5'2", the defenseman 6'+ and trying to lay a hit on marshmont. Savvy play from a smart hockey player... Laughable to get suspended for that.

If you're going to use height as an excuse then I imagine you're OK with Volchenkov nailing him in the haid since he would have hit shoulder had Marchand not been so small.

The refs last night were horrible. If you watch the national broadcast, the announcers were like :huh: with some of the calls in the first period.

Refs in general have been horrid this year. It's clear they're still getting direction to keep games close (penalize the team ahead more than the team behind for instance). It's just that this year, it seems to be so much more obvious than in previous years - they're penalizing completely superfluous stuff and then letting go absolutely blatant infractions. Also, Chris Lee has such a hate on for the Habs it's not even subtle. I won't be surprised at all if we ever find out that he was betting against the Habs all the while. He took over from Kerry Fraser....

If you're going to use height as an excuse then I imagine you're OK with Volchenkov nailing him in the haid since he would have hit shoulder had Marchand not been so small.

chara has this problem obv as well... His shoulder is at everyones head level.

Refs in general have been horrid this year. It's clear they're still getting direction to keep games close (penalize the team ahead more than the team behind for instance). It's just that this year, it seems to be so much more obvious than in previous years - they're penalizing completely superfluous stuff and then letting go absolutely blatant infractions. Also, Chris Lee has such a hate on for the Habs it's not even subtle. I won't be surprised at all if we ever find out that he was betting against the Habs all the while. He took over from Kerry Fraser....

I thought it was just me. I don't see enough games around the country to notice, but the officiating has been very poor this season. Within one game, they will go from calling every little thing, to calling nothing short of murder, to calling if you breathe on someone.

:first: place Broons !!!!!!!!

Congrats.

Soderberg isn't coming over. Move was blocked.

BTW...how is Marchand's head?

I thought it was just me. I don't see enough games around the country to notice, but the officiating has been very poor this season. Within one game, they will go from calling every little thing, to calling nothing short of murder, to calling if you breathe on someone.

Just a second ago there was a great example of the ref suckitude: Gallagher barely grazed Miller and got an interference call. Then Moen pretty clearly highsticks Ott and there's no call.

The ice must've been bad.

Spin the Wheel of Excuses.

refs?

embellishment?

marchand's nose?

I'm sure we can count on patsfatboy, drobs, nuggs, or franknbeans to have their excuse-o-meter fully charged and ready to go tomorrow. :overhead:

Congrats.

Soderberg isn't coming over. Move was blocked.

BTW...how is Marchand's head?

Mild Concussion. The fact his brain is so tiny saved him from further damage.

Mild Concussion. The fact his brain is so tiny saved him from further damage.

Does his nose double as a hockey stick?

Does his nose double as a hockey stick?

It's a crumple zone. It earned him a Top Safety Pick from the IIHS.

Isles to Beat Bruins on Thursday - You heard it hear :first: :banana: :cheers:

How ABOUT them FVCKING ISLANDERS BABY :music_guitarred:

Worst thread on page 1 :thumbsdown:

Wanna pick my nose ?

The ice must've been bad.

Nope, Clod says they were too tired, 3 games in 4 nights.

There's that cake early season schedule coming back to haunt them.

Bruins are going out in the first round, book it!

:banana:

Nope, Clod says they were too tired, 3 games in 4 nights.

There's that cake early season schedule coming back to haunt them.

Bruins are going out in the first round, book it!

:banana:

To the ISLANDERS BABY