Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

San Francisco 49ers at Atlanta Falcons

Not sure I'd call him a "victim." Generally if a home fan of a losing team punches a visiting fan, I'd consider him a chicken shiot sore loser who started a fight because he presumes he has the backing of most of the surrounding people. Sounds like he picked the wrong guy. :dunno:

We don't know the whole story. Maybe the 49'ers fan did something before the falcons fan did anything. Also, who brings a knife to a stadium. If security checked him they would take it. It really doesn't matter. I am thinking they are both probably jerks. Why would anyone stab someone in the neck in a public venue like that? Does he think he's not going to get in trouble even if he was in the right. Haha.

It was pass interference... which is an automatic first down! And he was clearly mauling him while the ball was in the air.

Regardless, Atlanta gave this game away with stupid turnovers and penalties!

Atlanta lacks a killer instinct. It's obvious after the Seattle and this game that their offense is good enough to get a jump on anyone but Ryan loses it later in the game. I think they need a better running back to help the team out. And improvement on the defense. I knew it would be a close game. Or I was hoping for a close game. I think it's funny how some people here were so positive that SF would steamroll them. Maybe the coaches don't make the right adjustments in time while the other team does and comes back easily.

Atlanta lacks a killer instinct. It's obvious after the Seattle and this game that their offense is good enough to get a jump on anyone but Ryan loses it later in the game. I think they need a better running back to help the team out. And improvement on the defense. I knew it would be a close game. Or I was hoping for a close game. I think it's funny how some people here were so positive that SF would steamroll them. Maybe the coaches don't make the right adjustments in time while the other team does and comes back easily.

Atlanta was steam rolled the last 3 quarters 28-7 :overhead:

We don't know the whole story. Maybe the 49'ers fan did something before the falcons fan did anything. Also, who brings a knife to a stadium. If security checked him they would take it. It really doesn't matter. I am thinking they are both probably jerks. Why would anyone stab someone in the neck in a public venue like that? Does he think he's not going to get in trouble even if he was in the right. Haha.

Oh I agree. Maybe the Niners fan was talking a bunch of shiot and instigated it. I also thought the same thing about the knife -- for regular season games at Cardinals stadium, we have to go through metal detectors. I think we also did for the HS championship game which was held there (which probably had the potential for more violence now that I think about it). How could they have such poor security at a playoff game? :dunno:

Oh I agree. Maybe the Niners fan was talking a bunch of shiot and instigated it. I also thought the same thing about the knife -- for regular season games at Cardinals stadium, we have to go through metal detectors. I think we also did for the HS championship game which was held there (which probably had the potential for more violence now that I think about it). How could they have such poor security at a playoff game? :dunno:

I would say atlanta is just not used to big time events like this but we have the sec championship, chickfila bowl, braves post season success over the years, etc. I think the hawks hosted a playoff series recently. I bet security jumped on those guys right away. They are probably both going to be charged with something. If they weren't using metal detectors then that is just stupid. I could also see security being lazy about it. One time I was flying to the philippines and went from atl to las vegas on a connecting flight and in vegas they found a knife in one of the secret compartments in my carryon that I totally forgot about. I was able to mail it somewhere. Atlanta sure let it slip by.

Well, the dropped snap when they were in scoring position was just unacceptable. They were easily driving it and would have been FG for sure, which would have changed the end of the game scenarios... And that personal foul with the hand to Kaepernicks head was just stupid as well. He didnt need to hit him... almost look liked he did it on purpose after he missed the ball. That extended the TD drive.

Two careless plays that ultimately cost them the game!

Well, the dropped snap when they were in scoring position was just unacceptable. They were easily driving it and would have been FG for sure, which would have changed the end of the game scenarios... And that personal foul with the hand to Kaepernicks head was just stupid as well. He didnt need to hit him... almost look liked he did it on purpose after he missed the ball. That extended the TD drive.

Two careless plays that ultimately cost them the game!

Well, the niners were 2 feet away (Crabtree fumbling at the half yard line and Akers hitting the goal post) from blowing the Falcons out.

So...yea...

Well, the niners were 2 feet away (Crabtree fumbling at the half yard line and Akers hitting the goal post) from blowing the Falcons out.

So...yea...

Crabtree fumbling was caused by a good play by the Falcons, it's not like he just decided to drop the ball at the goal like Deasean Jackson or some sh!t. And Akers has sucked all year long! Neither of those plays were careless and easily could have been avoided!

And a blow out? Are you serious? 49rs didn't have the lead until the 4th quarter! How the fock can that be a blow out!

Crabtree fumbling was caused by a good play by the Falcons, it's not like he just decided to drop the ball at the goal like Deasean Jackson or some sh!t. And Akers has sucked all year long! Neither of those plays were careless and easily could have been avoided!

And a blow out? Are you serious? 49rs didn't have the lead until the 4th quarter! How the fock can that be a blow out!

Ya, Crabs fumble was a good play by the Falcons, but I'm just saying those 2 feet took 10 points off the board.

38-24 counts as a blowout for me.

oof, Roddy was mauled before that pass got there. Falcons got jobbed on that one.

I though it was PI too... Sometimes in big games they leave the flags in the pocket and "let them play". Personally, I don't like the inconsistency.. This year I saw some of the most ticky tack PI calls imaginable!