Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Lets help this 5 year veteran of the Ravens cheerleading squad

i"d vote for her..... :thumbsup:

i"d vote for her..... :thumbsup:

Sign in as Joe Bryant and leave a comment that you'd leave your wife for her. :banana:

I don't think she should go to the Super Bowl. If she deserved to be there, the "cheer team" would have invited her. Obviously she isn't good enough whether she was there 5 years or not. #imadick

I don't think she should go to the Super Bowl. If she deserved to be there, the "cheer team" would have invited her. Obviously she isn't good enough whether she was there 5 years or not. #imadick

I could care less if she goes. I just want to jihad the comment section. :dunno:

Well, that's not the case. Apparently the Ravens selected their group based, I assume, on their cheering talent. Many fans are outraged by the apparent wronging of such a dedicated member of the cheer squad, and have started an online petition to send Ms. Lenz to the Super Bowl. At the time of writing this, the petition was just shy of 4,400 signatures.

Although it appears Lenz will not be heading to New Orleans, the story does serve to remind us all that there are people behind the game, and in this case, I think it's important to reward loyalty, dedication and hard work. Apparently there are about 4,400 other people that completely agree.

:lol:

This article is worthy of The Onion.

America must have some of the ugliest women in the world on average. For every Kate Upton walking around there are a 1000 fat chicks wondering why they can't be cheerleaders at the super bowl.