Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

In-season Talk...

Beat me by about 15 min., you feeling a little better about Hanley now?

Sure. But i was already feeling better with the emergence of Jose Iglasias as a bona fide offensive force. I just wish the Sox had had more faith in Iglasias from the start, i wouldnt have panicked and traded away Coco Crisp for Pete f0cking Kozma. You know, cuz what i need is one more stud OFer. :)

Beat me by about 15 min., you feeling a little better about Hanley now?

Beat me by about 2 hours, though I wasn't too worried until I realized it was the guy in first. :doh:

My first thought was he wouldn't be a major player. Now, I'm thinking Cruz may be hit with a suspension, so he could very well get some playing time should that happen. Though it looks like the Rangers really could use some pitching. 6 starters on the DL? How many freaking times are we going to throw Josh Lindblom out there? Is Kevin Millwood available?

Beat me by about 2 hours, though I wasn't too worried until I realized it was the guy in first. :doh:

My first thought was he wouldn't be a major player. Now, I'm thinking Cruz may be hit with a suspension, so he could very well get some playing time should that happen. Though it looks like the Rangers really could use some pitching. 6 starters on the DL? How many freaking times are we going to throw Josh Lindblom out there? Is Kevin Millwood available?

I just grabbed him to keep him away from everyone else. I can afford to use a roster spot on him, and if he ever makes it to the majors, i will cut Pete f0cking Kozma so fast it will make the leagues head spin.

just checking in, looks like i'm 1st or 2nd monday so i'll be ready or email some one my pick for the first round.

its looking like a Ghey pride parade heading into the AS break. Team is rounding into form. Should be able to fill a hole with the 7th pick

You would think people would be jumping at the chance to get a guy two spots better than their actual draft slot before the top two guys come in to snatch their prize away

I've been trying to jump for hours. Damn phone reception. Could only get my yahoo app to go to league site finally and then miraculously... now the sign in works. I could see all the posts just couldn't make my own.

I just grabbed him to keep him away from everyone else. I can afford to use a roster spot on him, and if he ever makes it to the majors, i will cut Pete f0cking Kozma so fast it will make the leagues head spin.

:wave:

:wave:

F*ck off. I really thought i would never make a worse deal than trading for Rod Barajas last season. But at least i only gave up Jason Bay for him. Desperate times call for desparate measures.

Thought I needed a 1B badly, though Smoak's been on a tear lately. Hoping Morales will help me over the hump. Byrd's been on beast mode, but I didn't have room in the OF, and I hate losing Utley but he wasn't much more than a UT for me.

Chances are high that i just handicapped my team enough for the Angels to take the last playoff spot while I'm regulated to the consolation bracket (Angels remaining schedule is by far the easiest of the contenders). Red Sox, Cardinals, Dodgers, and Tigers seem locked in. Rangers, Braves, Os, Angels, Rays seem to be battling for the last two spots, though the Nats are close and the Royals are on a tear and could surprise.

Interesting battles this week with the Braves-Rays and Angels-Os.

Big shake up that last week. So many teams tight in the standings and I'm not sure anyone ended up where they started.