Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

Instant Analysis - Christine Michael

Michael is easily a second-(if not a first)round talent, but character concerns and the fact he landed in coach Kevin Sumlin's doghouse this past college season did him no favors during the draft process. In Seattle, he'll have a difficult time seeing the field anytime soon due to the presence of Marshawn Lynch and Robert Turbin. Second-round picks shouldn't be resigned to third-string status, but the Hawks were simply taking the best player available. Michael can be ignored in redraft, but his talent is such that he warrants a pick in dynasty league rookie drafts because he could overtake Turbin at some point. (With Lynch likely to wear down soon, that's a potential fantasy goldmine.)

Michael is easily a second-(if not a first)round talent, but character concerns and the fact he landed in coach Kevin Sumlin's doghouse this past college season did him no favors during the draft process. In Seattle, he'll have a difficult time seeing the field anytime soon due to the presence of Marshawn Lynch and Robert Turbin. Second-round picks shouldn't be resigned to third-string status, but the Hawks were simply taking the best player available. Michael can be ignored in redraft, but his talent is such that he warrants a pick in dynasty league rookie drafts because he could overtake Turbin at some point. (With Lynch likely to wear down soon, that's a potential fantasy goldmine.)

Are you smoking legalized pot in Colorado?

He will be a third down back (at best) if he even lasts the season because of his character issues.

Are you smoking legalized pot in Colorado?

He will be a third down back (at best) if he even lasts the season because of his character issues.

Are you smoking pot? Why am I in Colorado? :nono: :lol:

I don't know what you thought I said, but I didn't say he was going to contribute right away. He's a long-term talent that has a shot down the road after Lynch wears down. But as a second-round pick, he's not going anywhere for a while.

Are you smoking pot? Why am I in Colorado? :nono: :lol:

I don't know what you thought I said, but I didn't say he was going to contribute right away. He's a long-term talent that has a shot down the road after Lynch wears down. But as a second-round pick, he's not going anywhere for a while.

He won't be on the roster this time next year. #guaranteed

He won't be on the roster this time next year. #guaranteed

I hope that means you think he'll be traded. Successful NFL teams don't usually cut second-round picks after one year.

He has great talent and he goes to a great situation for him to succeed. Strong locker room, a warrior to learn from. If Michael can't succeed there, he won't succeed anywhere.

Girls name means he better have thick skin if he wants to make the opening day roster.

Folks, we have a winner!

:first:

Well, played CB. :lol:

I dont understand the pic. I usually agree with BPA but the hawks have a very good team and thry have a chance to stock up on more vital positions. If the guy didnt have character issues i could probably see them taking michael, but why deal with the headache those types of playera bring?