Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Team Analysis and Ranking

So here is what I'm going to do. Take a look at the first team on the ROSTERS - post your team. I won't look at the next team in line. I'll analyze an critique your team. Compare it to the next team in line. By the time it's over, I'll have the worst to first order for the preseason! If you don't like my commentary, you get the annual fock off line and do your own ratings! :cheers:

So let's begin - - Little Bitty Head to get us rolling

1.01-CJ Spiller
1.11-AJ Green
4.02-Percy Harvin
5.01-LeVeon Bell
5.11-Greg Jennings
6.02-Vernon Davis
7.11-Anquan Boldin
8.02-Ahmad Bradshaw
9.11-Eli Manning
10.02-Jordan Cameron
11.11-Sam Bradford
12.02-Pierre Thomas
13.11 Rueben Randle
14.02- Ronnie Hillman
15.11- New England Def/ST
16.02- Stephen Gostkowki
17.11-Latavius Murrey
18.02- Chris Wells

QB's - Eli and Sam - - Are Eli's weapons all going to be in place when the season starts? I think so. Cruz, Nicks, Randle, and Wilson. Sounds good to me. Can't complain at all about this receiving corps. Then you have Bradford who could maybe sneak in to starting contention. I don't think Eli will be top 5 years end, but good enough for this team to compete.

RB's - So you traded up for Spiller. Why not? Massive weeks from time to time. Will he sustain, stay healthy, or lose carries to Fred? Regardless, you had to go for it. Yes to Spiller. The rest of your RB corps has questions. Is Le'Veon Bell worth of a #2 ff rb? To be determined for me. He just didn't impress me at all on the youtube highlights I watched. Of course I love Bradshaw, he's been on my team the last two years. I hope it pans out for him in INDY. Bradshaw is going against my Mississippi State boy in Ballard. I hope Ballard keeps his arse on the bench then again:) We'll see how it plays out with Pierre and Ronnie - could blossom. Overall, I'm just not sure if this bunch is deep enough for me

Wr's - Yikes, I like what you have to offer. AJ Green, Harvin, Jennings, Boldin, Randle, oh my. You should be able to ride three of those guys weekly, all year 'round. Explosive, yet consistent I do believe.

Vernon Davis - could explode with Crabtree out. Nice ceiling on the potential here.

K/DEF - yea whatever don't care

Final Analysis - playoff worthy I do believe. I'm fine with your qb situation , above average wr/te, your rb's will have to pan out

Score - Not in first and not in last. I need to rank the next team to compare you two :doublethumbsup:

Nice. Thanks joc :)

I will admit if I could have done it over I would have taken QB at 6.02(Vernon Davis) and TE at Eli's spot(9.11). I got a little too cute thinking I could get Russel Wilson at 9.11. I think he went 9.05 to WW. I wanted to pair Wilson and Eli to form a nice QBBC. Oh well...I'm ok with my squad

InfamousB - team #2 analyzed

QB- RGIII
RB- Shady McCoy
WR- LFitz
WR- Steve Johnson
WR- Lance Moore
Flex- McFadden
Flex- Montee Ball!!
TE- Tony G
Def/ST- Carolina
K- Hartley

Bench Isaiah Pead
Bench Ryan Broyles
Bench DWil
Bench Josh Freeman
Bench B Quick.
Bench Ryan Williams
Bench Dwayne Harris
Bench Rob Housler

The QB's

RGIII and Freeman - - Call me a skeptic, but my gut for some reason just doesn't trust RGIII this year. There are other qb's in that same ADP that I would rather have. But no worries, you still have Freeman. This offense should only get better IMO. Martin is a legit threat so I can see defenses keying on him now leaving TB wr's looking good this year. Freeman could have a great year.

RB's - McCoy, RUNDMC, and Montee Ball. I can't wait to see what McCoy does in his new offense. Should be exciting to own him. McFadden will be top notch until that time comes - what time does that time come - his annual ouchie. If Ball get the majority of touches - watch out, could be a great #3RB. You have nice depth with Pead, DWilliams, and Ryan Williams. Nice group, but will they hold up?

WR's - Fitz, Steve Johnson, and Lance Moore. Love Fitz this year with new OC, can't wait to see how he does. Steve Johnson and Lance Moore just don't wow me anymore. I can' explain why, but ehhhh on them. Could Broyles or Quick move into your starting lineup after week 5? Maybe so - a couple decent back up you have that could blossom.

Oh yea, Gonzo at TE. Sure he's going to be solid. Good TE to have on a team. He will contribute unlike my Antonio Gates of last year.

K/DEF - yea, whatever, I don't care

Final Analysis - I think you have depth at every position. Are they going to bust out 140ish mffl points consistently? I Think you have 1 wow factor guy in McCoy, and let's see what happens with others, Fitz could be your #2 Wow factor. Playoffs still in site on the horizon, but barely.

Score - I have LBH looking better on paper right now. LBH>FAMOUSB

the format of your rankings looks interesting. good read :thumbsup:

Balls Big and Blue 06 - - TEAM #3

QB- Cam Newton (6.03)
RB- Matt Forte (2.03)
RB- Demarco Murray (3.10)
WR- Calvin Johnson (1.10)
WR- Wes Welker (4.03)
WR- Steve Smith (5.10)
Flex - DeSean Jackson (7.10)
TE- Owen Daniels (11.10)
Def/ST- Baltimore Ravens (17.10)
K- Matt Bryant (16.03)

Bench: Jonathan Stewart, RB (8.03)

Bench: Zac Stacy, RB, (9.10)

Bench: Michael Bush, RB (10.03)

Bench: Jay Cutler, QB (12.03)

Bench: AJ Jenkins, WR (13.10)

Bench: Mohamad Sanu, WR (14.03)

Bench: Knile Davis, RB (15.10)

Bench: Dustin Keller, TE (18.03)

QB's - Can't argue with Cam Newton. Yes he should put up enough big numbers so you can hang with any other owner with any other qb. Cutler is just fine in reserve. I wonder what their new offense is going to look like?

RB's - Two good starters in Forte and DeMarco. Are they each going to give you 10+ games this season? You better hope so b/c you're thin in this department. Is this finally the year for Jonathan Stewart - - wait - - don't we say that each year now? Michael Bush could out score Forte some games if he gets to vulture those short td's. But don't worry, he'll be on your bench.

WR's - This looks like a pretty solid group with Megatron leading the pack. He's beastly. On the other hand, I see you went with the midget squad after that. It's a proven fact that 87.594% of wr's scoring 10td's or more for the season are over 6'0 tall! (ok, a Jocstrap fact). I think you've managed to draft the smallest wr group ever! Now that's impressive. Can they put up impressive numbers is the question?

TE - Owen Daniels - sure, why not? He's still the #2 receiving target on a high powered offense. He'll get you some points each week.

K/DEF - yea, whatever, who cares.

Final Analysis - A Qb to go the distance. I'm just not sold on the depth of this team. Too thin for my likings in the RB department. And too many short wr's. I truly believe that height disadvantage plays a part in the redzone. You do have Calvin, and don't get me wrong. I think you'll get some big games out of Welker, Smith, and Djax. Will they produce often enough? You could still maybe make the playoffs with this roster. You'll need to get your wins early in case you lose a couple of players to injury.

Score - LBH>BB06>FamousB

All very close teams though - separated each by a .001 of a point. :doublethumbsup:

Team Delayed to playoffs - - #4 to be analyzed

QB (6.07) Matt Ryan
RB (1.06)Marshawn Lynch
WR (2.07)Dez Bryant
WR (5.06)Reggie Wayne
WR (10.07)Kendall Wright / (12.07)Aaron Dobson / !5.06) DHB
Flex (3.06)Reggie Bush

Flex (8.07)Shane Vereen / (11.06)Johnathan Franklin / (14.07)Denard Robinson
TE (4.07)Rob Gronk
Def (17.06)Green Bay Defense

K (18.07) Kai Forbath

1.06 Marshawn Lynch, RB Sea
2.07 Dez Bryant, WR Dal
3.06 Reggie Bush, RB Det
4.07 Rob Gronkowski, TE NE

5.06 Reggie Wayne, WR Ind

6.07 Matt Ryan, QB Atl

7.06 Vick Ballard, RB Ind

8.07 Shane Vereen, RB NE

9.06 Andrew Luck, QB Ind

10.07 Kendall Wright, WR Tenn

11.06 Johnathan Franklin, RB GB

12.07 Aaron Dobson, WR NE

13.06 Joseph Randle, RB Dal

14.07 Denard Robinson, RB Jax

15.06 DHB, WR Ind

16.07 Fred Davis, TE Wash

17.06 Green Bay Defense

18.07 Kai Forbath, K Wash

QB's - Ryan and Luck. What a nice duo! Both could give you huge points each week. Ryan could and should be a top 7 qb years end. Love his weapons. I hope luck plays for Indy for a long time. I think it will be fun as a spectator to watch his development through the years.

RB's - Lynch and Reggie Bush make for a nice one two punch. I'm all aboard the Reggie Bush and that Detroit offense train. I can't wait to see Bush's numbers at the end of the season. Top 12 rb possible in a ppr league. No reason why Lynch slows down in Seattle this season either. Now, you need one of the following rb's to contribute regularly...Ballard, Vereen, Franklin, Randle, or that sneaky pick I too was wanting in Robinson. Bradshaw going to Indy was the worst thing that could've happened to Ballard. Which one of those rb's are you going to play in the flex position? That's going to be a tough choice week #1. I don't know if I could trust any of them opening day.

WR's - Dez Bryant and Reggie Wayne. Those two look good to me for nice point totals each week. Solid start right there. Kendall Wright is the only remaining wr on your roster that I would feel comfortable with though. Are there going to be enough passes going around in Nashville to feed all the the mouths? Britt,CJ2k, Wright, Hunter, Washington, and their new TE Walker. Does NE even start rookies at Wr? Then you have DHB. Maybe, we'll see how that pans out. Just not a lot of depth IMO here.

GronkOUCHIE - - really? Now back surgery. What's next? A fifth procedure on your arm? I'm sure he'll be fine for the season...or maybe not...tbd. Non the less, Going TE in round number 4 is like taking your #1 or #2 wr. You're needing lot's of points from this 4th round pick. Will he stay healthy?

K/Def - yea whatever, who cares

Final Analysis - Man, you're right on the playoff bubble with a 7-6, 6-7, maybe an 8-5 record. You have several of the pieces in place. I'm a little worried about depth at your #3 wr position overall , and #3 RB position until something sorts out, which I think it will.

Final Score - I still think this team is better than LBH's on that note...barely...

DEHAVEN>LBH>BB06>FAMOUSB

So far, I'm just not too scared of the 4 teams above! Who's team number 5...

Team Delayed to playoffs - - #4 to be analyzed

QB (6.07) Matt Ryan

RB (1.06)Marshawn Lynch

WR (2.07)Dez Bryant

WR (5.06)Reggie Wayne

WR (10.07)Kendall Wright / (12.07)Aaron Dobson / !5.06) DHB

Flex (3.06)Reggie Bush

Flex (8.07)Shane Vereen / (11.06)Johnathan Franklin / (14.07)Denard Robinson

TE (4.07)Rob Gronk

Def (17.06)Green Bay Defense

K (18.07) Kai Forbath

1.06 Marshawn Lynch, RB Sea

2.07 Dez Bryant, WR Dal

3.06 Reggie Bush, RB Det

4.07 Rob Gronkowski, TE NE

5.06 Reggie Wayne, WR Ind

6.07 Matt Ryan, QB Atl

7.06 Vick Ballard, RB Ind

8.07 Shane Vereen, RB NE

9.06 Andrew Luck, QB Ind

10.07 Kendall Wright, WR Tenn

11.06 Johnathan Franklin, RB GB

12.07 Aaron Dobson, WR NE

13.06 Joseph Randle, RB Dal

14.07 Denard Robinson, RB Jax

15.06 DHB, WR Ind

16.07 Fred Davis, TE Wash

17.06 Green Bay Defense

18.07 Kai Forbath, K Wash

QB's - Ryan and Luck. What a nice duo! Both could give you huge points each week. Ryan could and should be a top 7 qb years end. Love his weapons. I hope luck plays for Indy for a long time. I think it will be fun as a spectator to watch his development through the years.

RB's - Lynch and Reggie Bush make for a nice one two punch. I'm all aboard the Reggie Bush and that Detroit offense train. I can't wait to see Bush's numbers at the end of the season. Top 12 rb possible in a ppr league. No reason why Lynch slows down in Seattle this season either. Now, you need one of the following rb's to contribute regularly...Ballard, Vereen, Franklin, Randle, or that sneaky pick I too was wanting in Robinson. Bradshaw going to Indy was the worst thing that could've happened to Ballard. Which one of those rb's are you going to play in the flex position? That's going to be a tough choice week #1. I don't know if I could trust any of them opening day.

WR's - Dez Bryant and Reggie Wayne. Those two look good to me for nice point totals each week. Solid start right there. Kendall Wright is the only remaining wr on your roster that I would feel comfortable with though. Are there going to be enough passes going around in Nashville to feed all the the mouths? Britt,CJ2k, Wright, Hunter, Washington, and their new TE Walker. Does NE even start rookies at Wr? Then you have DHB. Maybe, we'll see how that pans out. Just not a lot of depth IMO here.

GronkOUCHIE - - really? Now back surgery. What's next? A fifth procedure on your arm? I'm sure he'll be fine for the season...or maybe not...tbd. Non the less, Going TE in round number 4 is like taking your #1 or #2 wr. You're needing lot's of points from this 4th round pick. Will he stay healthy?

K/Def - yea whatever, who cares

Final Analysis - Man, you're right on the playoff bubble with a 7-6, 6-7, maybe an 8-5 record. You have several of the pieces in place. I'm a little worried about depth at your #3 wr position overall , and #3 RB position until something sorts out, which I think it will.

Final Score - I still think this team is better than LBH's on that note...barely...

DEHAVEN>LBH>BB06>FAMOUSB

So far, I'm just not too scared of the 4 teams above! Who's team number 5...

mighty fine write up.

glad u picked up some of the late guys i picked, too. thx for that.

4 teams down, I'm the worst, and the best is projected a 7-6 record... :first:

i guess of the the 4 i would rank them BB>Dehaven>LBH>famous.

apparantly famous likes to be doubted, although i havnt been here for any of his titles. My last ranking is only because it looks like a scary as hell team to own. relying heavily on DMC, rookie Ball, old man Gonzo... will RG3 be as electric? Will McCoy be the same stud in Kellys system? But the team certainly oozes potential

I thought dehavens team was the worst of the bunch so far. Just don't like his flex starters at all

prolly so.

my team is a midpack team currently.

will need to hit big on 1 of my reaches.

i guess of the the 4 i would rank them BB>>LBH>famous>Dehaven

apparantly famous likes to be doubted, although i havnt been here for any of his titles. My last ranking is only because it looks like a scary as hell team to own. relying heavily on DMC, rookie Ball, old man Gonzo... will RG3 be as electric? Will McCoy be the same stud in Kellys system? But the team certainly oozes potential

IMO BB06 and maybe Gepetto has the best team and ahill,WW,and Megla have the worst -- that said when the ball is kicked off week 1 that almost always all changes.

My first year in the league, everyone said my team was sh1t. I ended up winning overall points, the #1 seed and a first round bye before crapping out in the playoffs.

My second year, everyone loved my team. It ended up being a steaming pile of excrement.

My third year, everyone said I was middle of the pack team. I ended up just barely sneaking into the playoffs, so that prediction was right.

I guess my point is this; for the love of God, please hate on my team. I have a better shot if nobody in the league likes my team. :dunno:

I guess my point is this; for the love of God, please hate on my team. I have a better shot if nobody in the league likes my team. :dunno:

This.

My first year in the league, everyone said my team was sh1t. I ended up winning overall points, the #1 seed and a first round bye before crapping out in the playoffs.

My second year, everyone loved my team. It ended up being a steaming pile of excrement.

My third year, everyone said I was middle of the pack team. I ended up just barely sneaking into the playoffs, so that prediction was right.

This is pretty much the story of it. The only team to be loved at the beginning and win it all has been Hellothere and in the 7 years of this league that is the only time a team even liked in general has won it all

sounds like i should be in for a good year then :lol:

hellnothereplayoffs TEAM #5 analyzed

QB D.Brees, NO
RB A.Foster, HOU
WR V.Cruz, NYG
WR M.Colston, NO
WR A.Brown, PIT
Flex R.Mendenhall, ARI
Flex D.Moore, OAK
TE J.Witten, DAL
K
Def Houston

Backups-
B.Tate, RB, HOU
R.Turbin, RB, SEA
B.Brown, RB, PHI
B.Pettigrew, TE, DET
S.Green, RB, TEN
J.Forsett, RB, JAX
M.Gillislee, RB, MIA
N.Burleson, WR, DET

QB - Brees - 4,500/38td's - N.O is going to run more:) Should be one of the top scoring qb's anyway

RB's - Foster - stud, is he showing signs of wearing down? Will he finish the year top 5? I'm not 100% sold on Foster this year. Mendenhall. So he's the clear cut #1 RB in Arizona. I see potential for nice numbers. All you can ask for are touches, and Mendy should see plenty. Now where are the rest of your dependable running backs? I think you have all backups left. Guys that really shouldn't see many touches unless their primary rb goes down. Barely even time share guys. One or two of them could become reliable, you'll just need some help. Right now, you don't have 3 running backs you could feel good about plugging into the lineup.

WR's - Cruz, Colston, Brown - - I think you've hit a homerun with this group. Week in and week out, I see these three putting up league leading wr #'s. I'm expecting Antonio Brown to lead this pack with a top 10 wr in MFFL scoring. I just have a feeling about him this year in a ppr format. Denarius Moore - a might fine #4 wr. He should be productive for you in the flex position. Burlesson -yea yea he's still number 2 on Detroit's wr list, but his days have to be numbered. Still not tooo bad for your #5 wr.

Witten TE - PPR monster. He'll get you steady points every week. A contributor indeed.

DEF/K - yea whatever, who cares

Final Analysis - QB check, TE check, WR's check through #4. RB's one stud, one should be fine, then nothing else scary as of June 25th. You have some mighty fine pieces on this team. I think the lack of depth at WR and RB is going to catch up to you during bye weeks and IF injuries.

SCORE - I still have this starting lineup ahead of the 4 previous teams before you. Playoffs maybe - championship NO:)

HELLOTHERE>DEHAVEN>LBH>BB06>FAMOUSB

My Plan As The DraftUnfolded Was To Lock Up Top ContributorS At Poitions Other Than Flex (Rb). Didnt Ser Much Value Tgere Mid Rounds. If Flex Can Not GeT Demolished I Should Be Good. Had I Known How Far Qbs Would Fsll I Might Have Waited On brees. But Its So Qb Heavy On Scoring Im Not Too Upset.

I Think Wr Was Neglected By Several Teams, And With Scoring In Ppr A Flex Wr Vs Rb Isnt A Killer.

Went Higher Risk With Backups As Im Just Hoping On Backup Rb Geys A Shot Due To Injury Or OtherwisSe.

My Phone Is Actinv Weird Do Excuse The Weitd Type.

Im Just Hoping On Geys

:mellow:

A little over 4 weeks left till pre-season starts, Joc are you going to be able to finish?

That's why I posted my roster last so joc wouldn't make it to my abortion of a team :D

and Jocstrap decided why continue. Bascially he thinks the rest of us are the suck :(

Ok, my break is over - - life is crazy right now with a 12, 8, and a 3.5 year old kids, and two puppies. I'm going on the court for a couple more hours, then I'll knock out the next team in line this evening. It doesn't matter anyway, what I've seen so far, I'm not scared at all.

Until this evening - fock off:)

Gaypotato - Team #6 on the list.

QB- Tony Romo
RB- Adrian Peterson
WR- Demaryius Thomas
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- Jordy Nelson
Flex- Ryan Mathews
Flex- Eddie Lacy
TE- Antonio Gates
Def/ST- Chicago Bears
K- Blair Walsh

Bench

WR Josh Gordon

WR Justin Blackmon

QB MIchael Vick

RB Knowshon Moreno

TE Jermaine Gresham

RB Toby Gerhart

QB Matt Schaub

RB Rex Burkhead

QB's - Romo, Vick, and Schaub - Love this combo! Now which one are you going to start? ROMO>SCHAUB>VICK. Vick in Chip Kelly's whatever offense that is going to be doesn't boad(SP?) well IMO. If there is any sort of qb read option and Vick carries the ball - VICK is focked with an instant injury. You might want to start him week #1 and see how it goes! Romo will still need to score lots of td's imo b/c I'm not sold on Dallas' defense. He's set for a #6 or #7 years end type of qb. I like his weapons a lot to keep the chains moving. Schaub - good enough for a fill in if needed. When is this team ever going to get a #2 WR to compliment AJ? I thinks it's too late now. This offense just doesn't scare me for some reason, but their defense does!

RB's - where championships are formed

ADP, Ryan Matthews (yes I had to put his first name in there b/c he SUCKS SO BAD, some of you all probably don't know him otherwise), Lacy, Moreno, Gerhart, and some other fella I've actually never heard of.

Ok, I'm going out on a limb and saying ADP will NOT put up 1750 total yards this year. Tooooo many touches last year (I've done a study on the following year). Or is ADP possibly the greatest RB to ever play this game and he might eclipse 2k back to back for the first time ever? I'm rooting for the guy, that's for sure. Matthews is losing confidence in his coaches, don't trust him as my #2 at all. Lacy - I'll be curious to see if his counterpart RB drafted in the 4th round comes into play. Lacy is a beast to take down, kind of like a Lenwhale White, but he's going to get those short td's. Will he see enough between the 20's to make him a #2 or #3 ff rb on your team? TBD I'm leaning towards yes though. Moreno could squirm his way back to usefulness...until he gets hurt again. You have a superstud in ADP, then lots of non proven/productive guys after that. Lot's of good will have to happen for you to make this rb corps make me tremble.

WR- Demaryius Thomas
WR- Andre Johnson
WR- Jordy Nelson

then Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon

Well you have hit a homerun here IMO. A Mary Lou Resin 10.0 when it counts the most (you might be too young to remember that moment on tv). I'm shaking in my boots with the potentially devasting numbers this trio could put up one week. It would be like one of those threads on the main bored that says "Well I went up against DT, AJ, JN - they slapped an 80 spot on my arse this week". Your reserves in Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon could be a nice weekly replacement. I can't wait to see if Cleveland's offense improves. I do trust the QB Weeden believe it or not. Just get the guy some weapons. Blackmon is starting to concern me...

TE - Gates - Gresham - - Let me tell you a story. Last year in this league I drafted Antonio Gates in the 6th round. I read all the hype about how great his offseason had been. His feet felt better than ever and he was 100% going into training camp. He was going to have a huge year! I should've taken Tony Romo with that pick, but I went with a TE early for the first time in a gazillion drafts (yes a gazillion). He was so focking fat, slow, slow, and slower when I was able to watch SD, I wanted to throw up - yep barf. Fock him - have fun with your 6-12 points. Play Gresham is my only advice.

Def/Kicker - yea yea, who cares

Final Analysis - this is definitely a playoff worthy team. Qb's will put up very solid numbers, Wr's at the top are humongous - very good depth at 4 and 5 as well. Te's these two just won't win it for you. Rb depth and production might be your biggest obstacle. Will the produce enough to carry their part of the bargain for this team?

Final Score - I just can't put this team of HelloThere but definitely ahead of Dehaven

HELLOTHERE>GEPETTO>DEHAVEN>LBH>BB06>FAMOUSB

So far, I'm just not too worried about the previous 6 teams :first:

Team #7 Analysis - - MOZ - what does Moz stand for btw?

QB -T. Brady

RB -R. Rice

WR-B. Marshall

WR-R. White

WR-Torrey Smith

TE- G. Olsen

K-

D-

Flex-S. Ridley

Flex-M.Austin

bench- James Jones - possible flex

bench - Daryl Richardson - possible flex

bench - Bernard Pierce - essential handcuff

bench - Kendall Hunter - If he is 100% - he is better than Gore

bench - Marcel Reece - Proved he is a very capable back up to the oft injured DMC

bench - Carson Palmer - With Fitz could be a borderline start able QB

bench - Christine Michael - My potential diamond in the rough

bench - Mike Goodson - If he some how gets out of Legal troubles - SOD!!!

QB's - Brady and Palmer - So you continue to say Brady is a lock for 4k and 30td's. Last year they had one of the easiest schedules on paper. This year they are tied for 12th with the hardest. If you continue to take multiple weapons away year after year, eventually something has to give. Well, this is the year Moz. Brady will be out of the top 8 qb's for 2013. I've seen other posts where you've thrown out where look what Brady did with Branch, Brown, PattRn, etc. I'm just not sold at all. He had chemistry with those guys. Not the same this year as those past examples. This team is very thin in the WR department and it's going to show. Still, Brady is good enough to lead a championship ff team. Palmer - lets see if his o-line can protect him enough in a very brutal NFC West. Something tells me he won't be making it through the year.

RB's - Rice should be just fine even if he is spelled time to time from Pierce. I don't see him getting 2k total yards, but 1700-1800 and 8 td's should be tangible. Ridley - will be the ground and pound guy, but this offense just flat out does not scare me at all this year. New England won't be milking out he clock very often this year except Buffalo twice. Other than that, you might see Vereen seeing more touches as the receiving RB. The rest of your RB corps are just flat out backups. And Please Nigga, Kendall Hunter>Gore. Give me a focking break. If Ray Rice goes down, you still have his backup, but still only would have 2 starters regardless. You need a lot of pieces to fall into place for your backup running backs to become liable starters.

Wr's - Marshall is massive. I just hope his hips are ok. If so, then he's going to gobble up the receptions again. A very legit WR1 that I like a lot. Personally I like your other options at wr in White, Smith, and Austin. They all are capable of putting up very helpful numbers each week. Out of those three, I like Torrey Smith's ceiling the most. Hopefully he'll get the receptions (75ish) to make him a legit WR#1 for Baltimore. TDB yet, but I think he will now that Boldin is gone. I don't know why you didn't like your White and Smith picks? Nothing wrong with them IMO. Miles - ouch, that hurt me just typing. For the love of Gawd, can you stay healthy? James Jones could be intriguing this year. The week you start him he gets you 9 mffl points. The week you don't he goes for 25 mffl points. He's your homerun hitter with some strikeout games.

TE - Olsen will contribute. Nothing wrong with him in your roster lineup each week.

DEF/K - yea yea, who cares

Final Analysis - You have some pieces in place with Brady, Rice, and Marshall. I do like your WR depth even though you don't have a ton of them on your roster. I would be very concerned at the rb position unless the stars line correctly for your backups. This is a solid team, but not championship worthy. That being said, I'm pretty sure all these players won't be on your roster at the years end:) 8-5 at best, 4-9 at worst. A middle of the pack team

SCORE

HELLOTHERE>GEPETTO>DEHAVEN>LBH>BB06>MOZ>FAMOUSB

Sorry Moz, I barely like this team better than Famous'. Doesn't look too good for you:) Thanks for the donation this year!

Sorry Moz, I barely like this team - Doesn't looks too good for you:)

:thumbsup:

A little over 4 weeks left till pre-season starts, Joc are you going to be able to finish?

5 days left

Doooods, It will be knocked out by Sunday night!

saw u postd, came here expectn another team writeup. instead, another teaser. very disappointed in u, joc. ur a tease.

Team #8 - The 2nd greatest player in this League behind FamousB - JOCSTRAP"S STRAPPER"S.

Let's See what we have here...

Joc's Strappers

1.09 RB - Jamaal Charles (keeper)

2.04 RB - Chris Johnson

3.09 QB - Peyton Manning

4.04 RB - Frank Gore

5.09 WR - Mike Wallace

6.04 WR - Eric Decker

7.09 WR - Mike Williams

8.04 RB - Benjarvus Green-Ellis

9.09 WR - Malcolm Floyd

10.04 TE - Jared Cook

11.09 QB - Phillip Rivers

12.04 RB - Willis McGahee

13.09 WR - Alshon Jeffery

14.04 RB - LaMichael James

15.09 RB - Joique Bell

16.04 RB - Roy Helu

17.09 K - David Akers

18.04 Def - STL

QB's - Peyton Manning/Phillip Rivers - - Manning has even one more weapon in Welker this year. I'm usually not giddy over qb's, but damn, grabbing Manning at 3.09 was a must. I would've kicked myself all year long. Huge upside with 5k and 40td's as ceiling- - definitely not guaranteed. A possible #1 overall qb in the league type of year. Rivers just needs his freakin' wr's to stay healthy. I'm not sold on Rivers anymore.

WR's - hmm, this is a difficult bunch to predict for this year.

Wallace, Decker, Mike Williams - - you have a super speedster with Wallace, the homerun hitter. Decker - with Manning throwing, this could still be a very productive year even with the addition of Welker. Mike Williams - mr. reliable #3 wr for ff points. I'll take his numbers all day long at that position. Now I'm really concerned with the other wr's on the roster. Somebody needs to have #3 wr type of numbers. Malcolm Floyd or Alshon Jeffrey. Who is it going to be? Oooooof. Recently acquired Braylon Edwards and Brandon Gibson(MIA) have about a 12% contributing at this point.

Running Backs

Too Be Continued in a minute...restarting router...dammit son

Running Backs:) My specialty

Jamaal Charles - yummy. I can't wait to see - New Coach, New QB, O-line improvement. All supposed upgrades and Jocstrap is all aboard the hype train - CHooooChoooo

CJ2k - you all didn't think I was going to let him slide past me @ 2.4 did you - - no, no, no, not in my house :nono:

Frank Gore - this will be a very fine year in his twilight hours, even with fewer touches than last year. He'll be in the 14-18ish type of rb range years end. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. At least the focus won't finally be on him.

BJGE/Willis Mcgahee/ Lamichael James/ Joique Bell/ Roy Helu - - - hmmm, uuuhhh, are any of these guys a potential diamond in the rough? I'll be watching you Mr. James and Mr Bell...

TE - Jared Cook - well, I'm taking a shot on this guy. I really like Sam Bradford, coach Fisher, and hopefully a #8 TE in the league.

Def/K - - yea yea, who cares.

FINAL ANALYSIS

Is this roster good enough for 7 wins and a trip to the playoffs? Yes I believe it is. There will be points raining down if even 5 out of 8 skilled positions hit good numbers for the week. Could this type of team put up a 200pt week? They just might for the first time in a few years for a Jocstrap team. A little thin perhaps at WR and RB - somebody will need to become reliable. A great starting roster.

FINAL SCORE - Easily the #1 team so far on paper :first:

JOCSTRAP>HELLOTHERE>GEPETTO>DEHAVEN>LBH>BB06>MOZ>FAMOUSB

Team #8 - The 2nd greatest player in this League behind FamousB - JOCSTRAP"S STRAPPER"S.

Let's See what we have here...

Joc's Strappers

1.09 RB - Jamaal Charles (keeper)

2.04 RB - Chris Johnson

3.09 QB - Peyton Manning

4.04 RB - Frank Gore

5.09 WR - Mike Wallace

6.04 WR - Eric Decker

7.09 WR - Mike Williams

8.04 RB - Benjarvus Green-Ellis

9.09 WR - Malcolm Floyd

10.04 TE - Jared Cook

11.09 QB - Phillip Rivers

12.04 RB - Willis McGahee

13.09 WR - Alshon Jeffery

14.04 RB - LaMichael James

15.09 RB - Joique Bell

16.04 RB - Roy Helu

17.09 K - David Akers

18.04 Def - STL

QB's - Peyton Manning/Phillip Rivers - - Manning has even one more weapon in Welker this year. I'm usually not giddy over qb's, but damn, grabbing Manning at 3.09 was a must. I would've kicked myself all year long. Huge upside with 5k and 40td's as ceiling- - definitely not guaranteed. A possible #1 overall qb in the league type of year. Rivers just needs his freakin' wr's to stay healthy. I'm not sold on Rivers anymore.

WR's - hmm, this is a difficult bunch to predict for this year.

Wallace, Decker, Mike Williams - - you have a super speedster with Wallace, the homerun hitter. Decker - with Manning throwing, this could still be a very productive year even with the addition of Welker. Mike Williams - mr. reliable #3 wr for ff points. I'll take his numbers all day long at that position. Now I'm really concerned with the other wr's on the roster. Somebody needs to have #3 wr type of numbers. Malcolm Floyd or Alshon Jeffrey. Who is it going to be? Oooooof. Recently acquired Braylon Edwards and Brandon Gibson(MIA) have about a 12% contributing at this point.

Running Backs

Too Be Continued in a minute...restarting router...dammit son

Running Backs:) My specialty

Jamaal Charles - yummy. I can't wait to see - New Coach, New QB, O-line improvement. All supposed upgrades and Jocstrap is all aboard the hype train - CHooooChoooo

CJ2k - you all didn't think I was going to let him slide past me @ 2.4 did you - - no, no, no, not in my house :nono:

Frank Gore - this will be a very fine year in his twilight hours, even with fewer touches than last year. He'll be in the 14-18ish type of rb range years end. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. At least the focus won't finally be on him.

BJGE/Willis Mcgahee/ Lamichael James/ Joique Bell/ Roy Helu - - - hmmm, uuuhhh, are any of these guys a potential diamond in the rough? I'll be watching you Mr. James and Mr Bell...

TE - Jared Cook - well, I'm taking a shot on this guy. I really like Sam Bradford, coach Fisher, and hopefully a #8 TE in the league.

Def/K - - yea yea, who cares.

FINAL ANALYSIS

Is this roster good enough for 7 wins and a trip to the playoffs? Yes I believe it is. There will be points raining down if even 5 out of 8 skilled positions hit good numbers for the week. Could this type of team put up a 200pt week? They just might for the first time in a few years for a Jocstrap team. A little thin perhaps at WR and RB - somebody will need to become reliable. A great starting roster.

FINAL SCORE - Easily the #1 team so far on paper :first:

JOCSTRAP>HELLOTHERE>GEPETTO>DEHAVEN>LBH>BB06>MOZ>FAMOUSB

200pts gms u say? that's my speciality. since u brough it up, let's look ath the record books.

first, worth noting that there's been 20 200pts gms all time in MFFL.

more importantly, the record books also say i, delay, have 7 of the top 25 all time scoring weeks on said list, damn near 1/3 of the all time top scores evah. let's say that again, 7 of the top 25, nearly a 1/3 of the list.

one is left to conclude that, i draft the highest upside roster every season.

second, if u dig a little deeper, but not too deep, it becomes obvious that my top gear is incredibly superior to all of the other owners tope gears in the league, even when they ball out. hate away, thems facts.

200pts gms u say? that's my speciality. since u brough it up, let's look ath the record books.

first, worth noting that there's been 20 200pts gms all time in MFFL.

more importantly, the record books also say i, delay, have 7 of the top 25 all time scoring weeks on said list, damn near 1/3 of the all time top scores evah. let's say that again, 7 of the top 25, nearly a 1/3 of the list.

one is left to conclude that, i draft the highest upside roster every season.

second, if u dig a little deeper, but not too deep, it becomes obvious that my top gear is incredibly superior to all of the other owners tope gears in the league, even when they ball out. hate away, thems facts.

too bad you aren't using your new handle correctly:) This would've been a perfect time...oh well...

While you're at it - give us a run down, or link to the entire list. I haven't seen that one before :cheers: . I think I have 2 200 point games, but it's been a long time.

too bad you aren't using your new handle correctly:) This would've been a perfect time...oh well...

While you're at it - give us a run down, or link to the entire list. I haven't seen that one before :cheers: . I think I have 2 200 point games, but it's been a long time.

http://football21.myfantasyleague.com/2013/options?L=24625&O=156

here you go, joc. copy paste got screwy, so use the linky. according to what i see, ur on there, #19 in fact. very respectable.