Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Cult Classic League needs two owners (free Geek League)

sigh....

The league i run is kicking this leagues a$$. We are already half way thru the second round.

Well, my pick is ready so you'll get 2 in a row.

who is on your team?

Too late now. Story of your sorry life. A day late and a dollar short.

Too late now. Story of your sorry life. A day late and a dollar short.

:lol: id say i hope u lose, but i kinda hope u win. i like u. u have moxie.

Wtf....... SKIP!!!

At least Kilroy managed to sign into the geek club and tell us about the historical contributions of the gheys earlier.

Mildly surprised people didn't pick Lacy before my pick.

Mildly? I'm stunned. He was runaway #1.

for a second i didn't see thompkins name and was going to grab him :lol:

went with Manuel since my only viable QB is Romo.... not like i wan't to ever start Ponder

Paging Dr. Strangelove..... our draft is going on.... two days now... would be nice to make it out of the first round focko's.

Damn Volty... at this pace regular season is right around the corner.

Paging Dr. Strangelove..... our draft is going on.... two days now... would be nice to make it out of the first round focko's.

Damn Volty... at this pace regular season is right around the corner.

We have until next Thursday.

This turning off the timer for round one was a bad idea. It starts with me wanting to start the draft after the last game of week 3. What that meant was that we'd get picks in until midnight for some people then somebody would wake up at 8:30 and be skipped. So I thought I'd be nice.... leave the timer off. It's not working so well. I think I'll go ahead and make a pick.

I just picked for Dr. Strangelove and turned on the timer. I gave him Robert Woods. Draft is moving again and the timer will roll.

I just picked for Dr. Strangelove and turned on the timer. I gave him Robert Woods. Draft is moving again and the timer will roll.

Iron fist, Thats the only way you can run a league.

How long til BladeRunner times out...i cant sit here all day waiting....

Sorry...got roped unepectadly in a meeting and just coming out now. Pick has been made.

Sorry...got roped unepectadly in a meeting and just coming out now. Pick has been made.

Its too late. I already sat here all day. I got wash todo, and dishes, and i had to sit here all day staring at my computer screen.

:)

Oh and do you know how uncool it is to make a guy wait all day, and then take the guy he wanted to draft? How am i supposed to rebuild this franchise if you keep takingall the good players?

Man. Some people.

:cheers:

Oh and do you know how uncool it is to make a guy wait all day, and then take the guy he wanted to draft? How am i supposed to rebuild this franchise if you keep takingall the good players?

Man. Some people.

:cheers:

I'm just focking with your mind.

Instead of your mom for once. :banana:

I would trade you my mom for Kenny Stills. And maybe a draft pick next year. Straight up.

Do you have a sister?

Maybe i passed on him because i do know him better than anyone.

1) Absolutley standout person. Unreproachable attitude. Universally loved by all Gamecock fans. The local sports radio did a "Favorite All Time Gamecock" poll on the air and he won it going away. Like he tripled the second place guys votes.

2) Hasnt finished a football season intact since he was in high school. Two gruesome knee injuries. Got knocked out cold in the bowl game vs Fla St as a freshman. Was never a breakaway threat to begin with. I have to believe his ceiling now is Willis Mcgahee. That is he may have 3 or 4 serviceable seasons. But he wont ever be "special"

3) I am at least 3 and more probably 5 years away from ruling this league. RBs have a short shelf life, especially ones with his injury history.

4) I hope i am completely wrong and he is the next Adrian Peterson. If anyone deserves it, its him. But i just didnt feel like it was worth the risk. Im honestly surprised he fell as far as he did. I looked at a few other leagues rookie drafts and he was going in the first in most of them. if he had fallen a couple of more rounds, maybe i would have grabbed him up