Sign in to follow this  
jcrampton

Trade #1 Pick

12 Team Keeper League- PPR - 2WR/1Flex

I have drawn the #1 pick in my league and am seriously considering trading down. I have kept Demarco Murray with #13 round keeper, Kaepernick with #15 round keeper and Julio Jones with #2 round keeper.

Option 1: stay where I am and draft Peterson

Option 2: Swap 1st round picks with another top 5 or 6 team and also try to get my 3rd or 4th rounder improved to a late 2 or earlier 4th.

My thinking is that by trading down to the #5 or so overall I may be able to snag Calvin or Marshall. I would also be trying to include a secondary trade to move back into round 2 for my 3rd round and a 10th or so...

Just seeing what some of you thought about this.

What you are attempting to do does not sound fair and my league would boot you out for trying something so detrimental.

Take Peterson.

I don't see the problem with what he is trying to do. I almost traded the number one pick in a league last weekend. In the end, I just couldn't pass on Peterson though.

12 Team Keeper League- PPR - 2WR/1Flex

I have drawn the #1 pick in my league and am seriously considering trading down. I have kept Demarco Murray with #13 round keeper, Kaepernick with #15 round keeper and Julio Jones with #2 round keeper.

Option 1: stay where I am and draft Peterson

Option 2: Swap 1st round picks with another top 5 or 6 team and also try to get my 3rd or 4th rounder improved to a late 2 or earlier 4th.

My thinking is that by trading down to the #5 or so overall I may be able to snag Calvin or Marshall. I would also be trying to include a secondary trade to move back into round 2 for my 3rd round and a 10th or so...

Just seeing what some of you thought about this.

will i told you not to keep murry. but you did .you better get a rb and you have the number one pick .take the number one rb peterson

Why would the Peterson owner not keep him?

has to do with another post this same person made about you to keep on his team ..