Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Thank you pocolts and bigpoo

for skipping Giovanni Bernard. :wub:

for skipping Giovanni Bernard. :wub:

Was a tough call for me between Montee Ball and Bernard. If I had a shot to do anything this year it was Bernard for sure. As I'm building for future, I think he'll win the starting job in Denver by next year and in a PPR with Peyton, that's huge.

Was a tough call for me between Montee Ball and Bernard. If I had a shot to do anything this year it was Bernard for sure. As I'm building for future, I think he'll win the starting job in Denver by next year and in a PPR with Peyton, that's huge.

How long you expect Peyton to play? :dunno:

How long you expect Peyton to play? :dunno:

Mid 50s. What, no good?

Looks like Lacy will be the best back of this draft, from my preliminary viewings. Dude runs with power and aggression. Isn't pulling himself out for a breather every 5 minutes. Seems to have the talent and heart to be a great back.

Looks like Lacy will be the best back of this draft, from my preliminary viewings. Dude runs with power and aggression. Isn't pulling himself out for a breather every 5 minutes. Seems to have the talent and heart to be a great back.

:banana:

I am torn, as a Bears fan I want him to fail. But I have him on two dynasty rosters now, so..... I guess he can do well whenever he is not playing against Chicago.

Looks like Lacy will be the best back of this draft

:lol:

They just don't want to get any of their real offense (that means passers and pass catchers) hurt during the preseason.

:lol:

They just don't want to get any of their real offense (that means passers and pass catchers) hurt during the preseason.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear one on you guys drafted a scat back ahead of Lacy, and the other drafted his backup, when thrown off guard, after his target was selected 2 picks prior. :unsure: :banana:

If I didn't know better

:thumbsup: