Sign in to follow this  
abussey13

TRADE HAKEEM NICKS FOR JULIUS THOMAS

What do you think?

Should I trade Hakeem Nicks for Julius Thomas? I will respond to yours as well....

My team is below:

Russell Wilson

Frank Gore

Alfred Morris

Demaryius Thomas

Hakeem Nicks

Kenbrell Thompkins

Fred Davis

Monte Ball

Geovanni Bernard

Levon Bell

Reuben Randle

Quinton Patton

SEATTLE DEF

It is tempting, but I doubt we see Thomas match last nights game again. DEF's will have a chance to game plan for him now. I still think Thomas is a TE1 though. Nicks is in a contract year and was a legitimate elite receiver not to long ago. As you already have Davis at your TE, who I'm pretty high, I don't think I would go for this.

The other owner is trying to sell high. I wouldn't take the bait. If you are in love with Thomas, then make a counter offer. You definitely could use some WR depth. Over all though, I really dig your team. Very balanced.

Thanks for mine, do you have time to take a look at another?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422567

I don't think I would do it. Not a big enough difference between Thomas and Davis...plus it leaves your WR dreadfully thin. Thanks for mine!

Thomas got the start b/c of preseason play/injuries. I think that Nicks is a bit high. I'd counter with Thompkins....or wait till the weekend is over to see what value you have.

No way keep Nicks. Thomas was number three on the depth chart. He will be splitting time just like the RB's.

• Like 1