Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Regular Season Talk

My shitastic team is actually in third. 1-1 with 3rd most points. Eat it joc! :wave:

ETA: This is the last chance for Cam Newton. He's playing the Giants atrocious defense, a team that I'm pretty sure I could pass for 300 yards on. If he puts up a dud, I'm going to Cutler.

Yes, I know that 19.3 and 27.2 aren't bad games exactly. However, Cutler has 27.2 and 34.2 over those weeks. Last chance, Mr. Newton!

My shitastic team is actually in third. 1-1 with 3rd most points. Eat it joc! :wave:

ETA: This is the last chance for Cam Newton. He's playing the Giants atrocious defense, a team that I'm pretty sure I could pass for 300 yards on. If he puts up a dud, I'm going to Cutler.

Yes, I know that 19.3 and 27.2 aren't bad games exactly. However, Cutler has 27.2 and 34.2 over those weeks. Last chance, Mr. Newton!

Don't blame Cam, blame Rivera and Shula.

Not saying it's Cam's fault. But Cutler may simply be in a better position to succeed this season. Either way, I'm giving Newton a shot against the Giants. He needs to impress against these guys' system or not.

i told u wks ago rivera was the issue, u disagreed at the time. im a good judge of the worthyness of an nfl hc, just by lookn at them for a couple gms. rivera reaks of duffiness to the uptenth. ive seen enough, start a 'fire rivera' charge in carolina famous! ill help from dc.

i told u wks ago rivera was the issue, u disagreed at the time. im a good judge of the worthyness of an nfl hc, just by lookn at them for a couple gms. rivera reaks of duffiness to the uptenth. ive seen enough, start a 'fire rivera' charge in carolina famous! ill help from dc.

The fire Rivera charge has been going strong for almost a year now... Jerry is just a cheap old bastage who cares more about money than he does about wins though, and no way he cans Rivera.

Plus, if they fire Rivera who is gonna be the new HC? The DC I can't even name, or Shula, who no one can stand for his pisspoor play calling... There's no good solution for this year...

wow. out of nowhere trade today with trich to the colts.

first, id hate to be a browns fan right now. i dont trust lombardi at all, no reason to if im a browns fan.

yeah, they'll prolly make another trade to move up higher for a QB, but unless its bridgewater...

anyway, on to ff. big bump for all colts. colts offense is gonna be nearly unstoppable in 2 maybe 3wks i think. so much for bradshaw being a pickup of the yr candidate. any bradshaw value will be gone in 2wks.

luck is gonna be crazy good reast of the way.

matt ryan is on the block, for a bump at RB or WR.

sO by jhow much did I over pay for Royal? I figure at worst he should be a nice WR #4 or 3 while White is gimpy. Rivers seems to have tunnel vision for Royal in the redzone - hope it continues.

There goes any usefulness Bradshaw had. Never saw that one coming. Bad for me here and one dynasty league. Good for me in IBL and another dynasty league( TRich owner)

There goes any usefulness Bradshaw had. Never saw that one coming. Bad for me here and one dynasty league. Good for me in IBL and another dynasty league( TRich owner)

yeah, i had u in mind when i made my bradshaw comment, not in a bad way, just knew u had him.

bobby rainey, welcome to team delay. i see u vultures grabbed the 2 guys people think find the carries. i actually see rainey as the play, esp in dynasty. he'll get a good look i think. lookd pretty good in rsp, too.

sO by jhow much did I over pay for Royal? I figure at worst he should be a nice WR #4 or 3 while White is gimpy. Rivers seems to have tunnel vision for Royal in the redzone - hope it continues.

1000 is a lot, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. its a hefty price, unless he plays as ur #3/4, which he just might be suitably.

I prolly should of threw the 1000 on Ballard instead :mad: I wanted Starks too but 900 wasn't enough. Royal if he can stay healthy might be this years Victor Cruz -- from WW to gold.

I prolly should of threw the 1000 on Ballard instead :mad: I wanted Starks too but 900 wasn't enough. Royal if he can stay healthy might be this years Victor Cruz -- from WW to gold.

also, finally, gronk looks to be back, wk4 it is. i need TE pts right now, really bad.

if i wasnt patient, id have regretted the gronk pick.

starks doesnt play the redskins every wk. i suppose if lacy misses more than a couple wks, money well spent.

opps, i said redskins, not wash football team. my bad.

with Chud as HC, i don't think i'd want any Browns RB anymore... look what he did as OC for DWil and Stewart. he's going to create a clusterfock at RB in CLE.

with Chud as HC, i don't think i'd want any Browns RB anymore... look what he did as OC for DWil and Stewart. he's going to create a clusterfock at RB in CLE.

saw that mcgahee was his rb when he was in mia. maybe mcgahee is the guy, if there is one.

I have Luck and TRich in my other league. Real excited about this trade. Cleveland made a horrible decision here.

I have Luck and TRich in my other league. Real excited about this trade. Cleveland made a horrible decision here.

That should be the Browns motto:

"Cleveland; where horrible decisions are born"

reggie bush is likely out, vereen has been out, now kendall wright concussed, while gronk is still not ready.

names like reed, rainey, snelling, and dobson are trotting out onto the field to team up with ryan, lynch, bryant, and wayne.

lmao. thats so bad.

At least you aren't starting 3 TEs :lol:

uve got 3 good startable TEs, as i recall tho. not too shabby.

also, reasonable for u to propose a midseason scoring change, to 1.5ppr for TE the rest of the way. sems only right.

At least you aren't starting 3 TEs :lol:

Hey, when you beat me in week 1, all 3 of your TEs had at least 25. Nothing wrong with that.

speaking of injuries, my team already wasnt that great, now down my 1st, 4th, 7th and 8th round picks? :lol: i might be shocked if i win a game this year. might sneak a few in during peoples bye weeks. at times like this I am glad i have 10 other lagues

At least you have an excuse now, instead of all your players being healthy and being bad, then it would be obvious you drafted poorly this year in our league. :D

My team is so damn good ... I decided to let my players sleep in today even the coach and just take a loss. As I need to try and keep it competitve during the season so I don't get bored :unsure:

Looks like i'll be 2-1, but still averaging about 155, which isn't too shabby... Gepetto just had another good week... All good.

I'm pretty happy with my team so far. I will wait until the end of the Monday night game before gloating, or crying. :)

Going to be 2-1. Before this week, I was averaging about 180, and that may go up. Barring a major injury (Forte or Megatron specifically), I'm liking my team quite a bit. :thumbsup:

Going to be 2-1. Before this week, I was averaging about 180, and that may go up. Barring a major injury (Forte or Megatron specifically), I'm liking my team quite a bit. :thumbsup:

good start. ur gonna be tough for anybody to beat.

My team is so damn good ... I decided to let my players sleep in today even the coach and just take a loss. As I need to try and keep it competitve during the season so I don't get bored :unsure:

Have we ever had a QB score so poorly playing an entire game? Eli Manning put up the worst score by a qb for sure Moz. On a positive note, your backup QB Palmer only put up 9.5 points, so you didn't make the bad player there:) You only had 2 running backs on your roster that actually scored points. And one of them was on the bench - Kendall Hunter. I'm afraid you could be in for a long year at this pace.

Manning, Eli NYG QB

at Panthers Sun 1:00 p.m. ET

NYG 0, CAR 38 3.0 12 Completions 0.1 1 Rushes -1.0 1 Interceptions 0.0 0 Fumbles Lost (to Opponent) 4.0 119 Passing Yards 1.4 14 Rushing Yards 7.5 Subtotal

Eli sucks. Plus he played the Panthers. That always is a formula for QB disaster....

Alsonotreally. But CAR does have a solid front 7

Eli sucks. Plus he played the Panthers. That always is a formula for QB disaster....

Alsonotreally. But CAR does have a solid front 7

And the Giants O-line is swiss cheese. I think Eli just got sacked again.

I'm looking to move a TE for a solid starting RB or WR

count me out. ive waited this long for gronk, seems prudent to hold.

I'm looking to move a TE for a solid starting RB or WR

Jared Cook for me! I was a genius week #1. Week's 2 and 3 he's been beyond horrible. Hmmmmmmm...

Bejeebus - 2 teams over 200 this week

BigBlue leading the way with 206.6

&

Gepetto with a 200.7

Well played fellas. I want to be in the club again. I think it's only been once, maybe twice...and it's been a long time

&

Gepetto with a 200.7

Well played fellas. I want to be in the club again. I think it's only been once, maybe twice...and it's been a long time

I want you Gepetto! I want you!! I've got that week 10 matchup circled on the calendar. :bandana:

&

Gepetto with a 200.7

I've done it twice this year, 2 out of 3 games.