Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Regular Season Talk

I want you Gepetto! I want you!! I've got that week 10 matchup circled on the calendar. :bandana:

I didn't even look at the schedule. Bring it on! I just kicked famousb azz and he didn't even talk trash before the game and he usually does as we have an intense rivalry, I guess I should...Hey famousb, it won't be a rivalry for very long; it will just be like Nebraska (me) beating up on Colorado (you) year after year, sure you had a nice little run, but even Colorado with stud QB, RB and Def Nebraska still putting a whooping on them in the night mist 52-7 back in '92. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado%E2%80%93Nebraska_football_rivalry famousb is just another game on the schedule.

Puh-lease Gelatto, we all know how this goes. You start off hot, put up good points, then do something dumb like spend hundreds of dollars on a flyer WR, and then just het beat in your first playoff game while I ride actual hot players to the :first:

Moz is obviously waiting to find out if either Rice or White will play this week... if they DO play, he keeps them... if not, he accepts best offer and screws other team by late trade acceptance approval...

Moz is obviously waiting to find out if either Rice or White will play this week... if they DO play, he keeps them... if not, he accepts best offer and screws other team by late trade acceptance approval...

just last wk, his team was putting up good numbers i thought. he was feeln good as i recall, little crown. pulln the plug 1wk later?

Hey moz I've had an offer sitting since Tuesday morning get your head out of your azz and respond.

u offered something like TE for RB upgrade, right?

LBH's offer was pretty good I just couldn't -- I might actually really regret not taking it. the others were wacko. I just haven't gotten on the interwebs a lot latley with work.

BOOM! SHAKKA LAKKA! HIGH SCORE AGAIN! Broke 200 again - 3 out of 4 weeks. 4-0 1st place.

might be able to call the pts title already. well done.

either gonna be an incredible yr for you or ur peaking to early. which one will it be... :dunno:

might be able to call the pts title already. well done.

either gonna be an incredible yr for you or ur peaking to early. which one will it be... :dunno:

I vote for the latter. :D

...and what stinker by my entire team... If it wasn't for the D and Gonzo (finally) stepping up, no way I would have broke 100...

Just like to point out that someone entered this week about 1 point behind Gepetto. While I had a down week (Donnie Avery is a piss poor bye weeker), I'm thinking I'll keep him Gepetto honest.

Also, thank you famous for starting Ryan Broyles, Stevie Johnson, Montee Ball...this could go on awhile. :doublethumbsup:

Yeah, 90% of my guys decided not to show up at all... I was high on Broyles after last week's brief showing and the promotion to starter, but that game just didn't warrant his usage with the way Bush was running and the D TDs...

Plus the inevitable DMC in game injury hit a little earlier than I had hoped. Would have been nice if he made it through 3 quarters considering the way Jennings was able to slice through that D...

good win, joc.

ill be lookn to fire off a few trade offers this wk. keep a look out gents.

thanks - Peyton Manning is a freakin' stud this year. What a lucky snag on my part.

I have to say, I'm a little offended to only be favored by 44 over Ahill this upcoming week. :ninja:

And yes, here's where I start talking sh1t and things come back to bite me; I'm gonna risk it. :headbanger:

Gepetto is an enigma. He is always either the division winner , points winner , or has the best team by the eyeball test - yet the guy cannot win a playoff game no matter what. Seriously he has hands down the best team at least 3 years and I can't remember him even ever being in a title game. Hell my sorry ass has 1 title and 2 runner ups. For the people that have been in the league for 5 years or more I think Gepetto is the only one to never play in the title game. Damn even Ahill has played in the the title game :o

also - well maybe I am liking my Levon Bell trade a little more now :) Now if Rice and White could wake the fock up I would have a pretty good team

so let it be written, so let it be heard.... WW will not go winless in this league afterall despite injured 1st, 4th, 7th and 8th round picks and a wasted 5th round pick :shocking:

I have to say, I'm a little offended to only be favored by 44 over Ahill this upcoming week. :ninja:

And yes, here's where I start talking sh1t and things come back to bite me; I'm gonna risk it. :headbanger:

Ahill 108 BB06 101 I'm callin it :)

Ahill 108 BB06 101 I'm callin it :)

Am I only playing my 4 WRs? Cause then, I may just barely hit 100. :ninja:

Gepetto is an enigma. He is always either the division winner , points winner , or has the best team by the eyeball test - yet the guy cannot win a playoff game no matter what. Seriously he has hands down the best team at least 3 years and I can't remember him even ever being in a title game. Hell my sorry ass has 1 title and 2 runner ups. For the people that have been in the league for 5 years or more I think Gepetto is the only one to never play in the title game. Damn even Ahill has played in the the title game :o

also - well maybe I am liking my Levon Bell trade a little more now :) Now if Rice and White could wake the fock up I would have a pretty good team

Is it any coincidence he always seems to have Romo as a QB? Their fates are linked... Gepetto is just like the cowboys, looks good early in the season, but come December he can't win a game... And definitely can't win a playoff game...

I've finished in the money a few times. My teams are better than the Cowboys.

Ok, that really wasn't a fair comparison... :)

Ok, that really wasn't a fair comparison... :)

Thank you. That comparison cut like a knife in so many ways.

I've finished in the money a few times. My teams are better than the Cowboys.

You're teams are great man you're just snake bit..

Is it a bad sign when MFL is going through an emergency hardware rebuild???

Is it a bad sign when MFL is going through an emergency hardware rebuild???

Delay is 1-3 -- he threatened a massive lawsuit claiming it was due to faulty software. Upgrade finished and delay's record remains the same -- po delay :(

Good thing I play delay this week I need to get over .500 record wise so perfect timing. What do you call a match up where 1 team has a 11 - 1 record against the other? :)

Alright, the spread for my game against Ahil has been upped from Big Blue -44 to Big Blue -63, a more respectable number. Also, how the fvck can I be favored by 63 over anyone? Is he starting a pee wee team or all kickers or something?? Holy fock!

Great focking start. About half an hour before the game starts, I get the report that Calvin Johnson is expected to play, so I set my lineup as such. Then I get on the computer about 2 minutes before 1 and see that he's been scratched. Of course, by the time I got to the 3 leagues that I have Megatron, the games are locked, so I am starting with an automatic zero.

Delay is 1-3 -- he threatened a massive lawsuit claiming it was due to faulty software. Upgrade finished and delay's record remains the same -- po delay :(

Good thing I play delay this week I need to get over .500 record wise so perfect timing. What do you call a match up where 1 team has a 11 - 1 record against the other? :)

we're too litigious of a society as is, not me, homey.

looks like ur gonna win, too.

great wk for moz, go celebrate.

Great focking start. About half an hour before the game starts, I get the report that Calvin Johnson is expected to play, so I set my lineup as such. Then I get on the computer about 2 minutes before 1 and see that he's been scratched. Of course, by the time I got to the 3 leagues that I have Megatron, the games are locked, so I am starting with an automatic zero.

i think u should get a reboot, insert an alt player.

we're too litigious of a society as is, not me, homey.

looks like ur gonna win, too.

great wk for moz, go celebrate.

You talk so much smack - more than all of us combined - I guess can't take it. And with that 80 yd TD its no where near over dumbass

You talk so much smack - more than all of us combined - I guess can't take it. And with that 80 yd TD its no where near over dumbass

u got it covered. as u said, its a near lock, ur super awesome against me.

im not talkn smack.

it was giving in to my superstitious ways by my post.

Still have a chance to win (with Adrian Peterson on bye) thanks to starting Romo over Vick. Unfortunately I left Blackmon (26.6 points) and Moreno (27.9 points) on my bench.

thx for the get well win :banana:

Dehaven is talking again! Must have got a win in a league :P

I started danny amendola 9.5 and julian edelman 6.3 but sat steven jackson 0.0. I also sat terrel pryor 28.7 and russell wilson 33.3 since we can't start three quarterbacks. None of this has anything to do with anything I just wanted to fit in and talk about who I started and sat

I'm in the 200 point club again:) About freakin time. The last time I hit 200 points , I actually won the title that year :bandana: :first: