Sign in to follow this  
webbah

Sudfeld play?

I saw him targeted once and he deflected it up for a pick. This guy is not a pass catching TE, he will be dumped by everyone next week.

called this in the sudfeld thread. offense wasn't going to stay TE heavy without TE studs. sudfeld hits the waiver wires hard this week.

Then Belicheck will target him 20 times and screw everyone else again. <_<

This is what worries me but damn, zero catches???

The only time I ever even saw him was when he fell down, got a hand on a ball and it was picked. Never once targeted in the redzone. Dropping him ASAP

Ridley was Belicked too. Freakin patriots drive me nuts. You can't count on anyone but Brady.

I dropped him, but I had to get J. Bell, due to worries about R Bush. Yeah the Yahoo league I did it in is screwy, their is no waiver wire at all, you can pick up and drop people 24/7.

Ridley was Belicked too. Freakin patriots drive me nuts. You can't count on anyone but Brady.

Yeah my keeper league where you can keep 1 player from the previous years 4th round or lower I had to pick from Amendola, Colston, and Ridley (would of probably been Hernandez, but he had to go on a killing spree, allegedly). I did not trust Belichek, or Amendolas health, so had to do Colston. I dropped Zac also to get the handcuff for R Bush, his looks don't figure to get better when Gronk is back.

Just gotta follow the path of the guys who don't f games up (Brady, Gronk, and so far Vereen...)

He screwed me as well. I started him basically for salary cap reasons. Our league has a salary assigned to each team and you have to stay under a given amount each week. I'll keep him, but I put in for a cheaper kicker so I can start Tony Gonzalez next week instead. I also got screwed by Marshawn Lynch and Calvin Johnson. I guess they'll get there's in the end, but man what a lousy first week!