Sign in to follow this  
Sardonic_One

Would you trade Deangelo Williams for Michael Vick?

I have been offered some ridiculous trades in an effort to get me to take Vick...As in MJD for Vick...I love Vick and the offense but I think no way the dude stays healthy all year...I am thinking giving up Williams for Vick...current RBs are MJD, Charles, Williams, Pierre Thomas, Marcel Reece....QBs are Wilson and Palmer..

Post and I will help in return

Hmm honestly I would stay pat, I doubt the Hawks offense will be as stagnant as it was week 1 and you have shallow rbs. I think mjd will rebound just fine when he gets back I'm the swing of things.

This all depends. Do you think J.Stewart is coming back? If he comes back in week 6, D.Will takes a major hit. All signs right now suggest Stew comes back. so for, I'd take the chance on Vick. Vick's potential is sky high. I honestly fear more for McCoy in that offense than Vick. The defenses are exhausted and Vick is dishing it out so quickly that he isn't wasting time in the pocket. Here's an idea: take Vick and then trade either Wilson or Vick for a better RB than Williams. Surely you can do this. Both Vick and Wilson are hot right now.

I would do this in a heartbeat. Even though Vick isn't going to last much this year, when he does play he is gonna kill it.

Vick is a hot item but he is also so frail. DeAngelo is a good RB. Vick will not make it the whole year. As long as your QB is at least 10 or better rank you should be good. Strong RB;s will always be needed. Injuries are everywhere and RB's are never as deep as QB's. Especially this year.

Advice? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=423103