Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Sjax out?

He'll be back. He has shown toughness throughout his career. Rub some dirt on it.....it is only a bruise.

He'll be back. He has shown toughness throughout his career. Rub some dirt on it.....it is only a bruise.

Not if the Rams just bend over and grab their ankles.

Oh god, here we go again SJax owners . What are you doing with him this week ? Even Questionable and he plays, he goes against a tough D against the run (Miami) . Plus last year, even though he played after being injured it took him weeks before he got decent numbers again . I can see a month of 50 yard rushing totals or worse . :doh:

Just waiting to see how he's designated. The 4 pm start is a bummer. If his status is still uncertain on Sunday, I'll probably be starting Daryl Richardson and DeAndre Hopkins in RB2 and flex spots, respectively.

Rice - hip flexor day to day

Bush - MRI negative...coach says "encouraging"

Floyd - out indef

SJAX - no info available what so ever. Is this a bad sign?

Sjax out 2-4 weeks reported by Ian Rapoport nfl.com

Ok. Wtf???

1st of all nothing about that play says thigh bruise after I watched it. Looked like his thigh had basically no contact. He kind of stumbled on his way to the TD and then kind of stretched out in the endzone.

I'm guessing that the stumble is where the REAL injury came from, and that was non-contact.

I'm officially scared for my 2nd round pick. I wanted to put my #1 WW claim in for Pierce bc I think something is up in Baltimore with Rice... but now I'm thinking I should go with Jaquizz.

I'm not sure the Falcons would give Quizz the keys to car by himself if SJax is more hurt than they let on. Anyone know how big he is?

Also a thigh bruise wouldn't keep out a workhorse like SJax 2-4wks in the twilight of his career on a potential superbowl team.

Someone talk some sense into me and off the ledge. I'm in panic mode as my #3 RB is Eddie Lacy and #4 Ryan Matthews.

Sjax out 2-4 weeks reported by Ian Rapoport nfl.com

Ok. Wtf???

1st of all nothing about that play says thigh bruise after I watched it. Looked like his thigh had basically no contact. He kind of stumbled on his way to the TD and then kind of stretched out in the endzone.

I'm guessing that the stumble is where the REAL injury came from, and that was non-contact.

I'm officially scared for my 2nd round pick. I wanted to put my #1 WW claim in for Pierce bc I think something is up in Baltimore with Rice... but now I'm thinking I should go with Jaquizz.

I'm not sure the Falcons would give Quizz the keys to car by himself if SJax is more hurt than they let on. Anyone know how big he is?

Snelling is a better RB all around, and a better fantasy player

Rodgers has showed nothing his career, and lived on hype for the entirety

Eddie Lacy + S Jax = 0-2

Lacy, SJax, Rice and Wilson....across 4 leagues. :mad:

still went 3-1 this weekend :banana: