Sign in to follow this  
Bullet73

Vincent Jackson

I drafted him as my WR1, however I see a lot of sites saying to sell him while you still can due to Freeman's play. I know Fantasy Football is all speculation, but when multiple sources say similar things it tends to worry me. Opinions? Should I sell while he still has some value?

I have him and I'm not worried. Tampa may be up and down but he's been fine so far despite mediocre play from Freeman. He would have had a great week last week had a TD not been called back due to holding. Freeman may be sketch at times but he's been that way his entire career and Jackson was still a beast last year.

I have him and I'm not worried. Tampa may be up and down but he's been fine so far despite mediocre play from Freeman. He would have had a great week last week had a TD not been called back due to holding. Freeman may be sketch at times but he's been that way his entire career and Jackson was still a beast last year.

Yeah I'm fine with the 11 targets this week and I saw the TD that was called back. I think my biggest worry is I went V. Jackson and Bowe as my WR1/WR2 and both of their QBs seem to be below average when it comes to anything longer than a dink and dunk.

• Like 1

I hang on to V Jax

I really feel Shiano is writing his own epitaph -- I liked the guy last season-- but he has messed up a team with plenty of upside-- Freeman had some bad games but the Coach is as much a fault as anyone as to why he is just going through the motions-- if he cannot move Freeman to a higher level and I am Tampa --I have a new Coach with one of the studs next year as my QB Glennon was not the type of QB to dis a player who waited for the pieces to fall in place and once they are the Coach becomes bigger than the team-- it's just like I feel about Tom Coughlin-- forget them both

I drafted him as my WR1, however I see a lot of sites saying to sell him while you still can due to Freeman's play. I know Fantasy Football is all speculation, but when multiple sources say similar things it tends to worry me. Opinions? Should I sell while he still has some value?

he never had number 1 wr value wow . and right now he has very little .

So much overreaction. It's two weeks in; he's had one good week, one not-so-great. This discussion is premature.

he never had number 1 wr value wow . and right now he has very little .

I wish you were in my league

So much overreaction. It's two weeks in; he's had one good week, one not-so-great. This discussion is premature.

As mentioned above, last week would have been great if not for that penalty (which was a ~73 yd TD pass). He also had 2 drops which he normally catches - that would have added ~20 yards to his total

As mentioned above, last week would have been great if not for that penalty (which was a ~73 yd TD pass). He also had 2 drops which he normally catches - that would have added ~20 yards to his total

These are the kind of games that you hope the guppies overreact to and trade him for a scrub. Look at some of the replies here. The guppies are out there.

I'm not worried about Vincent Jackson in the present. RIGHT NOW he is alright, but Freeman is begging to be benched both on and off the field. You see how everyone on the Jag's team went down the drain because of the QB, including MJD. I know TB overall is in a better spot, but this kind of stuff worries me, especially when someone with the consistency of Bowe is my WR2.