Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Dwayne Allen done for year

What's Fleener's value now? I'm thinking about dropping Eifert for him (would be my TE2)...

In league where I haev Kellen winslow and Fred Davuis as TE's. I am going to bid enough to make sure i get this. Dropped a dead Sudfield for him in another

Does Fleener have upside? Seems like he didn't do too much last year although he was a rookie.

He missed 4 games outright, and was banged up all year. I don't know that he's much of a blocker yet, but he's a good receiver.

Wasn't Fleener Luck's go to target at Stanford? And now the Colts have the same offensive coordinator from Stanford. $#%! :mad: Wish I saw this news before last night when I was placing my WW bids.

Ouch. Big bumps for both Fleener and Hilton. Fleener probably becomes a fringe TE1 the rest of the year.

This.

A WW move finally hits for me.

Wasn't Fleener Luck's go to target at Stanford? And now the Colts have the same offensive coordinator from Stanford. $#%! :mad: Wish I saw this news before last night when I was placing my WW bids.

Some of the reasons I was so high on Luck this year. Unfortunatley he can't crack my line-ups for the meantime cause Vick is holding down that spot for my teams.

Fleener or C.clay?

wondering this too...I bid on clay last night and got him as insurance for v.davis. now i'm thinking of swapping him for fleener. this week though I think I gotta stick with clay, better matchup. unfortunately someone else will grab fleener. though fwiw, the chance that clay could get some GL carries intrigues me a lot. guess i'll just hold for now.