Sign in to follow this  
AlvinGreeneAllStars

Vick or Kaepernick and more!

PPR- 14 Team League

Do you start Vick or Kaepernick this week?

Do you start Gates or J. Thomas at TE?

Do you start Boldin or one of Gates/ J. Thomas at Flex?

So I had Wilson and benched him for Bradshaw. Now I have to choose between Wilson, Ellington and Snelling this week. Pick one.

Leave a link and I will help you with your questions.

Kaepernick

Thomas

Boldin

I feel like the first 2 are no brainers, but Gates might have to step up with Floyd out, so I wouldn't argue with him over Boldin either.

Kaep, Thomas, Boldin

Chiefs defense scares me a little bit, so I'm considering starting Wilson (vs. JAX) over Vick (probably won't though). I'd feel more comfortable pulling the trigger w/ Kaepernick.

For your last one, I'm not so sure Bradshaw still isn't the best play. It would be a one-week filler but it'll take some time to get T-Rich up to speed in that offense. If you're set on benching him, I'd probably roll the dice with D. Wilson.

keep, Thomas, and boldin...

gates is semi-intriguing, as Tenn gave up 2 TDs to TEs last week, but I wouldn't bank on it... SFvsIND looks to be a shootout

keep, Thomas, and boldin...

gates is semi-intriguing, as Tenn gave up 2 TDs to TEs last week, but I wouldn't bank on it... SFvsIND looks to be a shootout

That was to Houston, who targets their TE a ton in the red zone. i'm not saying that Gates is a bad option and won't score but using Houston TE TD's can be miss leading.

Kaep Thomas Boldin and Wilson

I agree with all this one except.....not sure how you sit Vick right now...I think you have to ride the hot hand and that game is likely to be a shoot out....Indy run def sucks....I see Gore having a big game...not sure how much Kaep throws...but you probably won't go wrong with either one....good problem to have...lol

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=423708

I would go with Vick right now, I love the new offense and Kaep looked awful against a hard defense, plus Davis is out.