Sign in to follow this  
Dsausage

RG 3: Lets talk about this guy a lil

I mean is he going to be a runner again or try and be a pocket passer?

Whats his value this year? Does he have upper tier QB value or is he relegated to 12-16 each week in points?

I mean the Redksins are going to win a few games or at least compete so its a not a garbage free for all for the complete second half for RG3.

Usually takes a guy a full season to really come all the way back from an ACL tear. We forgot that because of what Adrian Peterson managed to do, but I think that's what we're seeing now from RGIII.

I mean is he going to be a runner again or try and be a pocket passer?

Whats his value this year? Does he have upper tier QB value or is he relegated to 12-16 each week in points?

I mean the Redksins are going to win a few games or at least compete so its a not a garbage free for all for the complete second half for RG3.

i think as the season goes on he will get better imo .. but not the f points he had with the running from last season . but he has had very good numbers so far

i am so glad i drafted bradford late..... yes rgIII has got points but i actually am playing bradford right now instead so far so good bradford got me 25 points last week and with the way cowboys give up yards i think he should be solid again this week...... best part i get to keep both next year :doublethumbsup:

I don't think we will see him running for a little while. He looks very tentative to do that.

Not sure if its all him, or if they are holding him back.

The good thing...their D sucks so bad he is going to be passing a ton in the 2nd halfs of games to try and come back.

He has a small frame to be taking those full on hits, if he becomes a runner like last year I do not look for him to last very long. I think he is doing well though fantasy wise, not doing well for real football though as all his points have come in garbage time.

Usually takes a guy a full season to really come all the way back from an ACL tear. We forgot that because of what Adrian Peterson managed to do, but I think that's what we're seeing now from RGIII.

I think he's kept pace with AP so far, as RG3 has put up decent fantasy points, ranking him 7th among fantasy QBs thus far (and you know guys like Rivers, Bradford and Vick likely drop out). AP didn't really start blowing up until Week 7. Also AP probably lost you your championship last year because of his 9 point performance in your final game, since you probably end in Week 16 like most leagues do.

Brees is ranked pretty low and that will go up, Brady has struggled and that will go up. Even Cam is going to finish better than he's started. RG3 will go up a couple of spots maybe but he's right around where you expect him to be.

Sure he looks like crap on the field, but that isn't that important in fantasy, the stats are.