Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Josh Gordon or Joique Bell at flex.... leave a link

Both have tough match ups........ Gordon against bengals and bell against chicago

I still cannot decide so I am going to ask this a second time this week. Who do I start at FLEX?

leave a link cause i always return the answer

Well, I usually lean towards the Rb, but when in a situation like this, I usually tend to start the player who will be on the field the whole game. J.Gordon.

Good Luck!

Gordon, he was hot last week, who knows what will happen this week. But what I do know is that Reggie Bush is back and Bell wont be on the field the whole game.

Thank you for answering mine.

I have Randall Cobb and his production was cut in half last week against the Bengals, someone said one of their cover guys was on him (I want to say Leon Hall). I don't know if it's the same situation where that same guy is going to cover Gordon for the entire game, but I'd not expect the same kind of performance as week 3.

Still, I think I'd probably go with Gordon, you know he's going to be on the field the entire game, whereas Bell will probably be only on for half the snaps. He'll probably have a solid game but only have a great one if he gets TDs and unlike week 1, I don't think he's going to get goal line rushes against Chicago.

Gordon. From Rotoworld: Bengals DBs Leon Hall (hamstring), Dre Kirkpatrick (hamstring), and Reggie Nelson (hamstring) are all listed as doubtful for Week 4.

Players listed as "doubtful" are essentially as good as "out." Hall is the Bengals' best cornerback, and Nelson is their best safety. Upgrade the fantasy matchups of Josh Gordon (WR2), Brian Hoyer (in two-QB leagues), and Jordan Cameron (locked-in TE1). The Browns will likely still struggle with Cincinnati's pass rush, but there should be a lot of openings in the Bengals' back end Sunday.

Gordon, Just like one of the commenters said, the Bengals secondary has 3 starters out including Hall who was their best. It would be closer if Bush wasn't coming back yet but even then Gordon has the higher ceiling imo. Thanks for mine.

I'd go with Gordon. Bengals defense is down some DBs and Gordon should be heavily targeted again (whether they are trying show case him for a trade or just trying to win) so I expect a solid day from him. I like Bell because even with Bush in he will be used both as runner and reciever, but his big days will be dependent on whether or not he gets a TD. So go with Gordon. Please answer mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424529