Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Jacquizz vs. Snellen (PPR) vs. N.E.

Which RB do you guys think has the best chance to do well versus New England this week? Curious to see who else has both RB's and which one you're going with and why.

Which RB do you guys think has the best chance to do well versus New England this week? Curious to see who else has both RB's and which one you're going with and why.

SJAX owner with DWIII on a bye and Bradshaw out.

I chose Snelling off ww, in non PPR. He has better stats last week, that's my only reason.

I was pretty surprised last week at how much they threw the ball to Snelling (and not to Jacquizz). I'd say snelling looks like the better bet at this point, but I imagine that could change fast.

i like the beast over the shrimp

i got sjax, glad rodgers was picked up before snelling...picked'em up...snelling is gettin lots of love, definitely rather have him ppr or not, although i'm going with charles and bernard this week.

I cut Rodgers only to grab Snelling. I think he is the better back, just hope the coach thinks this as well.