Sign in to follow this  
p.man

Den Wr D.Thomas

It is now time to stop ranking him so high. He is definitely not the #1 Wr on Denver.

There are just too many weapons for Manning to throw the ball to, to list any rec from Denver in the top 5 let alone #1.

The Den wr's get decent numbers, but not even a catch yet. Wow! He is so frustrating to watch.

I am up big in my game, but I could use more points due to tie breakers at the end of the season.

Come on Peyton, throw the damn ball to D.Thomas.

He's a top 5 wide receiver right now, and this game is barely 1 quarter in. Check yourself into a mental institution, because your grasp on reality is fading.

• Like 1

He's a top 5 wide receiver right now, and this game is barely 1 quarter in. Check yourself into a mental institution, because your grasp on reality is fading.

lol...Haha!! About time he caught a pass..

Yes! Moreno scored.. I have him too. That feels good that Moreno was in around the goal line.

It would have been nice if it was Demaryious.

I love these early player complaint threads! My players go off soon after these threads get started. :pointstosky:

peyton gonna sling 60+ this year. Fret not, enough to go around for all the youngins...

Remember the year he threw 10+ to harrison, wayne and the white boy playing slot. This is gonna be 15 each to the 3 WRs, which still leaves another 15-20 for the TE/RBs.

Party on wayne...party on garth...

peyton gonna sling 60+ this year. Fret not, enough to go around for all the youngins...

Remember the year he threw 10+ to harrison, wayne and the white boy playing slot. This is gonna be 15 each to the 3 WRs, which still leaves another 15-20 for the TE/RBs.

Party on wayne...party on garth...

:thumbsup:

Oh absolutely!! I posted about Thomas because I was trying to jinx myself.

He looks great when he is catching Td's.. :headbanger:

Now let's go Matty Ice!!

The guy is a top 5 WR, even with all those other options in Denver. Right at the top for WR's after the catch. He's an animal and can take any catch the distance.