Sign in to follow this  
freezedried74

Survivor Week 5 Picks

I have already used my Falcons pick.

I don't trust picking against the Jags each week. Although......they pretty much may be the worse team ever.

I like SD over OAK, BUT..... divisonal road games can be huge traps. I may go Cleveland over the Bills.

Leaning ATL over NYJ. I don't trust the Rams.

Green Bay is an option hosting the Lions, but I'd like to save GB for week 7 when they play the Brown in GB. That week looks bad for survivor purposes. I've already used the teams with the decent matchup's that week.

I have already used my Falcons pick.

I don't trust picking against the Jags each week. Although......they pretty much may be the worse team ever.

I like SD over OAK, BUT..... divisonal road games can be huge traps. I may go Cleveland over the Bills.

Did you go CLE over BUF? If you did, good call!

May I ask what "survivor" is? From what I gather in this thread you have to pick a winning team each week or you lose and you can only pick a single team once?

May I ask what "survivor" is? From what I gather in this thread you have to pick a winning team each week or you lose and you can only pick a single team once?

yes yes. this site runs a good one. check the homepage for week by week results and players remaining. its a decent learning tool if you use it. also tons of fun like banging plump chicks.

12 left in my league... 7 pick the Rams tomorrow. Love it.

I have ATL... Eeeasy.

Edit: I now hate the Atlanta Falcons.