Sign in to follow this  
Sardonic_One

Matt Ryan for LeVeon Bell Need trade help - WHIR

MJD is kILLING me....my RBs are Charles, LeVeon Bell, MJD, and Ridley....QB is Wilson...been offered Matt Ryan straight up for Bell...do I take it? RB2 is brutal at that point

Dang that's rough... I personally think that in your dire situation at RB2 I'd rather hope that Bell will be solid ROS than take the decent upgrade at QB. How is your WR situation? If you could use one to acquire a decent RB2 (slim pickings this year) then I'd go for it... If not I'd wait it out.

Here's mine, I'm in a similar situation, thanks in advance.... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424921

Wilson...and yes, he would be my RB2...only thought is I can start Thomas at TE and flex Gronk....he will likely put up closets RB2 numbers

I wouldn't. Pittsburgh looked good with Bell, and ABrown is beginning to heat up. Ben has thrown for 400 in last two games...that will open up the run game more.

Nope...you would be way to weak at RB if MJD doesn't stop killing you.

I probably wouldn't

Thanks for answering mine.

I agree with the above posters. Giving up on Bell this early would not be a good idea. He looked good and Rothlisberger throws the ball alot. This will open the run game for Bell to make big plays. If this guy is big on Bell ask him for more... M Ryan is a good QB. Maybe a little bit of an upgrade from Wilson. But that upgrade is not worth giving up a RB2 with a lot of upside. Wait it out.