Sign in to follow this  
FakeFoozballIzFun

Brandon Jacobs....breakout?

I'm a giants fan and i almost can't believe what i saw last night. he looked as good as ever. thing is, he might not be able to play next week lol. he already had his thigh wrapped at the end of the game and he said it himself before the game, he was ready for a full workload but he might be hurting the next day.

rest of season though, i think it all depends on wilson and if he can come back. these next two games before the bye however, i think he's slightly better than willis mcgahee territory.

He appears lighter, had a bit of lateral ability on a few of his runs. I grabbed him at halftime and will store him on the bench. He's the only viable option on a crappy team that needs to run the ball in order to set up he pass.

I started him. Of course it was because my RBs are MJD and Lamar Miller. :dunno: I think it was twice as many points as any RB has given me this entire season thus far.

Hell, I'm starting him again next week. If he can guarantee me 7 points he is an improvement.

I think yesterday's game is a fluke for Jacobs....

The player to be had is Andre Brown..

Even with Andre brown back, Jacobs will be a TD vulture all year long

Even with Andre brown back, Jacobs will be a TD vulture all year long

No because Brown is actually the goal line back to start off the season.

He was the goal line back last year and was quite effective. Jacobs is a horrible short yardage back. This has been hammered to death.

LOL @ you guys that think Andre Brown will be a 100% full featured RB when he returns from a fractured leg.

I can't remember the last time the Giants had a RB1 workhorse featured back. Bradshaw & Jacobs. Barber & Dayne.

If Wilson is out for the rest of the year I think Andre gets the full workload when he's healthy with Da'rel Scott spelling him when he needs a breather and in long yardage situations. They aren't going to keep Andre, Da'rel, Jacobs, and Michael Cox on the roster.

LOL @ you guys that think Andre Brown will be a 100% full featured RB when he returns from a fractured leg.

I can't remember the last time the Giants had a RB1 workhorse featured back. Bradshaw & Jacobs. Barber & Dayne.

Jacobs was featured last week.