Sign in to follow this  
JTB

Who is the one guy....

Who is injured and needs to be plucked off waivers for the playoffs?

Like we new Harvin would be back, Vereen gone, Brown gone, Gronk, etc.

Crabtree? Who?

Who is injured and needs to be plucked off waivers for the playoffs?

Like we new Harvin would be back, Vereen gone, Brown gone, Gronk, etc.

Crabtree? Who?

crabtree ... kaep needs him back .. niners wr are doing nothing

What about Nate Burelson in Detroit? Especially if Calvin's injury holds him back.

What about Nate Burelson in Detroit? Especially if Calvin's injury holds him back.

I'm so intrigued by him. Guys say he's 32, disappoints every year, blah blah. He's put up solid numbers before his injury, plays in one of the happiest pass O's out there and there isn't much to steal targets away from him other than Bush and Calvin.

How about Pitta? He's the one that I'm thinking about targeting before too much news comes out about his return. I think Flacco's is going to be looking his way a lot when he gets back

Harvin and Crabtree! Dropped Cobb and put in waivers #5 for Harvin and Crabtree got lucky and got Harvin!

Even in PPR, in a 12 team league starting 3 WRs and a flex, he should be no more than a bye week filler, flex opotion, or at best, a WR3. You should have been able to develop a deeper roster at the WR position from the waiver wire to augment your draft. I lost Julio and have the injury to James jones to contend with - still don't plan to go out and get burleson in my PPR leagues.

But I also can see where owners who are not as aggressive to the wire as I am might have to dig that deep.

I don't like Crabtree. His timeline is really late, plus it's an achilles, man that's just really hard to come back from. I tend to think he'll be on a lot of benches during the playoffs. Same with Jon Stewart.