Sign in to follow this  
krusi123

J. Charles Trade Value

For all you J. Charles owners out there... Would you take Welker and T-Rich for him?

Does this sound like a decent trade? My team is strong at WR's, weak at RB's. J.Charles owner weak at WR's, strong at RB's...

My other good RB is Morris, and I have Chris Johnson and Stacy riding pine. I am in a PPR league, and T-Rich has been awful... I keep waiting for things to pick up.

Charles is arguably the best player in FF this season. At the very least, the most consistent. Unless you are getting a boatload of riches, I wouldn't entertain trading him. You cannot replace the production he is giving you this season. Even if he has a bad day rushing, he will make up for it in the passing game. There is no way I would entertain a trade with Charles unless it involved Shady, Peterson, or Brees.

What is this, amateur hour?

If a trade like that goes thru, I would abandon your league immediately.

Silver, and a bag of poo for gold? No way.

The other guy pulled the trigger. Welker & T-Rich for Charles.

I'm happy. He is happy. This is not a big money league - it's a bunch of guys who love football, but don't live or die by it -

Of course I think I got the better deal in getting Charles. But the other guy gets a Top 5 WR(in our league/scoring) and a Quality RB with lots of potential upside. His top WR was Cobb.

Many guys still believe that Trent will start producing once he catches on - I am not one of them, but maybe the joke will be on me when T-Rich goes off during the playoffs...

I traded Charles for Graham and Mathews, since then graham has put up 0pts and is injured.

wow, looking over the stats, it is a steal. Didn't realize Charles is on close to 800 total yards! 33 catches almost as many as Wes so if it's PPR, it's even more of a steal. Damn, Charles' trade value is not equivalent to a single starting player. You need to get 2 solid starters back for him, and Trich for the most part doesn't qualify. Maybe the guy things TRich will turn it around. Regardless, well played young padawan, well played indeed...

You should send that dude flowers. Trich is garbage. Charles might catch as many balls as a WR1 this year.

As I said before not a chance in hell I make that trade, but if you can swing it then by all means.

The other guy pulled the trigger. Welker & T-Rich for Charles.

I'm happy...

You sir are under arrest... You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can be used against you in court. You have the right to an attorney...

You sir are under arrest... You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can be used against you in court. You have the right to an attorney...

Nice...

Hey, the other guy has been playing FF for over 10 years, so if is willing to take the trade, I am more than willing to unload T-Rich!!

Now with my luck, Charles will get injured this week - and that whole Karma thing will rear it's ugly head.

No...

I'd take a Forte/Bush & Blackmon if its PPR and I need WR help.

I won't dilute my lineup..Charles is almost untradeable for someone with this mindset. Its all about concentrating your lineup IMO.