Sign in to follow this  
FrogAssassin

Harry Douglas! they laughed when used waiver pick on his bye week

Dude in my league that had Julio clowned me when I grabbed Douglas.

Sour grapes?

He's blowin' up on my bench, but he won't be there moving forward.

am miffed i whiffed. lots of big mouths here that need there come upins.

so much lousy insight on this one.

save your excuses too. no one cares. fact is you dont know what it was that was the question.

youre all a bunch of hairy dougs.

Started him and Quizz...! Now when Roddy comes back next week? I'm gonna have a hard time starting him over Denarius Moore.

Whatever week it was where someone spent 40% of their FA$ on James Starks, the week they played me, they still lost. This week the Julio owner that broke the bank for Douglas ... I put up 175 points and I still have Greg Jennings to go. He lost. I also calk blocked him on picking up Josh Freeman, he was in bad shape at the start of the week with Shaub and Cassel and had to play Palmer. I snagged Freeman, and then waived him for Riley Cooper, just so my opponent couldn't get him.

D!ck move? Welcome to the NFL.

Players I have waived this year, hoping they have a good week and cause my opponents to spend money on them:

Golden Tate

Brandon Jacobs

Worked like a charm.

I will admit that I was wrong on that call. I'm still not a douglas believer, but somehow TB decided not to cover him with Darrell Revis.

OK but I WAS right about JaQuizz Rodgers and Riley Cooper.

I will admit that I was wrong on that call. I'm still not a douglas believer, but somehow TB decided not to cover him with Darrell Revis.

I think what happened is they took Gonzo out of the game, and ,,,, who woulda thunk it but with Julio and Roddy out ... yeah, Douglas ... somebody hasta catch the ball. See: Jeremy Kerley

Enjoy another Eddie Royal while it last

:nono:

Disagree.

Douglas will continue to be a weekly start (flex or otherwise), especially in PPR.

If you tossed out a Harry Douglas this week ... good for you,

If you also grabbed Mike Cox ... you are a pervert.

I lost R.Wayne and filling his spot this week will be T.Williams. However, J.Gordon is up against the KC Defense..God help us..So, would you add H.Douglas and start him over Gordon? D.Thomas-T.Williams are in now, so for my flex it will either be Gordon or pick up H.Douglas and start him..My other possible flex is J.Bell. If K.Allen wasn't on a bye I wouldn't even ask.

Douglas,Gordon or Bell?

They haven't been having Revis cover anyone particular WR all year. Zone Coverage :wave:

Drew Davis played on 43-of-48 snaps in Sunday's win over the Bucs.

Davis is far ahead of Brian Robiskie and Kevin Cone, who combined to play three snaps. Davis had a meager one catch for 24 yards, but he saw a lot of Darrelle Revis and the Falcons only attempted 26 passes. If Roddy White (hamstring, ankle) continues to miss time, there will be better days ahead for Davis

Atlanta has no running game and their defense isn't very good, so they're always going to throw the ball a lot and throw in the red zone. Douglas is the only experienced WR there with 2 good wheels. Who knows if Roddy will be 100% at all this year- it's seeming like this could be a lost season for him with nagging injuries. Douglas should be a pretty solid weekly play from here on out.