Sign in to follow this  
rolltyde1

Jimmy Graham injury - Ben Watson

If Jimmy Graham does not play Sunday does Ben Watson have any value? I lost Finley and Owens at my TE spot so there aren't many left to choose from. Reed is already gone. For a one week start I was wondering if Watson would have value in the Brees passing game?

If Jimmy Graham does not play Sunday does Ben Watson have any value? I lost Finley and Owens at my TE spot so there aren't many left to choose from. Reed is already gone. For a one week start I was wondering if Watson would have value in the Brees passing game?

Graham is a special beast. Prior to his arrival, Shockey? Meh. Graham is a receiver in the body of a TE.

I wouldn't look for anything out of the ordinary from Watson. I would expect the other receivers, Colston specifically to be more involved. And for the Colston owners, that would probably be welcomed.

I think Watson would definitely have value this week if Graham doesn't go. As a Saints homer, I think Watson has looked great this year in his limited opportunties and he has kept his body in amazing shape given his age (:nohomo:).

I'm in the same boat as you in that I have Kyle Rudolph playing with Josh Freeman so I'm keeping a close eye on Graham's status. If he can't go I'm probably going to roll with Watson because at least he has a QB who can complete a forward pass, and then some.

If Graham is out I can see 60-80 yards from Watson and maybe a TD.

• Like 1

Graham is a special beast. Prior to his arrival, Shockey? Meh. Graham is a receiver in the body of a TE.

I wouldn't look for anything out of the ordinary from Watson. I would expect the other receivers, Colston specifically to be more involved. And for the Colston owners, that would probably be welcomed.

I agree that Graham is a special case. And I am obviously grasping for a viable TE start this week which is why I thought Watson. Being on a passing team maybe he has upside in the redzone. My only other options for this week are:

Jared Cook

Tyler Eifert

Jermaine Gresham

Lance Kendricks

Joseph Fauria

Past this week I thought about grabbing Delanie Walker but he is on bye this week.

This has got to be a concern now.

They've been saying it's no big deal of an injury.

Well..it's been 2 weeks and he can't even practice yet. That can't be good.

I have been trying to trade for Graham all week. Guy with Graham also has Gronk and i am in desperation mode and cant afford to lose anymore so want players who have already had bye. I offered the guy Brandon Marshall for Graham. He said absolutely not. Now here is the kicker, since the dumbass drafted the two TEs early his WR1 is Tavon Austin :o He has 5 WR's on his roster and combined they total 106 pts all season and Marshall has totaled 88.

I have been trying to trade for Graham all week. Guy with Graham also has Gronk and i am in desperation mode and cant afford to lose anymore so want players who have already had bye. I offered the guy Brandon Marshall for Graham. He said absolutely not. Now here is the kicker, since the dumbass drafted the two TEs early his WR1 is Tavon Austin :o He has 5 WR's on his roster and combined they total 106 pts all season and Marshall has totaled 88.

Ignoring the "csb" aspect of your post I agree with you that he's being ridiculous. If I had Graham AND Gronk with Austin was my #1 WR I'd easily ship one off for Marshall, even with Cutler out.

Watson will definitely get looks, im grabbing him as my backup just in case graham dont go

Good thing I blew my waiver spot on Jordan Reed. This would be the week Graham doesn't play as I'm the #1 team playing the #2 team and he has Colston and I have Graham. Fantastic.

This has got to be a concern now.

They've been saying it's no big deal of an injury.

Well..it's been 2 weeks and he can't even practice yet. That can't be good.

I'm not concerned, the saints are 5-1 with a very beatable buffalo on tap. They're just playing it safe it seems, I'd rather have a 100% graham out there then them pushing him to come back and doing further damage. I'm glad they're looking big picture here.