Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 8 F.U. Thread..............let em rip.

I'm going to win,

But I have to say the BIG FU goes to me.

I decided to start Amendola, thinking he will go off and sitting my newly aquired Marvin Jones. Really, 4 freaking TDs? and Amy glass pants gets 16 yds? Whata great decision by me.

Wallace is the RL bust of the year dude, go Canadian and punt on third down bro, just drop him and walk away... expect the O line will learn how to actually detect/pick up a blitz first.

There are three legends we all want to see, but never will... Bigfoot, those rubber dolls supposedly frozen in the basement of area 51, and Wallace scoring.

Sproles... 'nuff said for me... 3 points in a PPR league?? unreal

secondary .... FU goes to M. Ryan... ugghhhh

tertiary ... FU goes to me for picking up Streater instead of M. Jones (hindsight is always 20/20)...

Peyton Manning, you inbred repulsive playoff choke artist. Your five head is more canvas than I could ever hope for. Remember the part in Home Alone where Macaulay Culkin used swinging paint cans on Pesci and Stern's faces coming up the steps? I wish it was you instead. F U

PRICELESS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Wallace is the RL bust of the year dude, go Canadian and punt on third down bro, just drop him and walk away... expect the O line will learn how to actually detect/pick up a blitz first.

There are three legends we all want to see, but never will... Bigfoot, those rubber dolls supposedly frozen in the basement of area 51, and Wallace scoring.

Id say hes tied with Jennings IRL for free agent "impact wr" bust. I personally love seeing Packer wrs that have great careers with living legends at qb, become divas, cash in elsewhere even tho the team would happily pay to keep them, then completely embarass themselves.

Id say hes tied with Jennings IRL for free agent "impact wr" bust. I personally love seeing Packer wrs that have great careers with living legends at qb, become divas, cash in elsewhere even tho the team would happily pay to keep them, then completely embarass themselves.

hmm..good argument there, wonder which one has less yards this year... not that it matters for much, Wallace is a fockface in any event, he pisses me off only slightly less that the effing zebras that ruined the fish/pats game Sunday. I mean the phantom PI could have been overcome, but changing a sack/forced fumble into a first down and 15 yds... that's just focking ghey

I'm usually the first to disclaim that the refs can't tilt a game on their own, but this one was clearly altered by ineptitude... or a Visa card... either way...