Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Didnt watch the game but... how come AJ Green didnt get ONE of those TD's ?

I was busy watching Romo force balls to a rookie WR and ignoring Dez.... So what was Daltons problem with Green ?

Dalton or the OC has finally learned the secret to success is to not force it to green when other guys are open.

Dalton or the OC has finally learned the secret to success is to not force it to green when other guys are open.

Agreed. The progression of M. Jones & M. Sanu in their 2nd year is starting to show as well. Both guys showed flashes in their rookie season but it seems they're starting to put it together lately.

I was busy watching Romo force balls to a rookie WR and ignoring Dez.... So what was Daltons problem with Green ?

will smart for dalton ..when ajg green is covered and his not named calvin time to throw to the open wr .. dalton had a great game

Because Marvin Jones was busy carrying my IBL team to a 7-0 week. :banana:

I had Marvin my starting lineup until 12:30 when I heard D. Murray wouldn't play for Dallas and I swapped Marvin for Randle in the flex spot. :wall:

Jets Homer?

Cromartie covering A.J. was being more physical then the other corners covering the other WRs. Jets secondary is not good at all besides Cro. Dalton targeted the other corners on every series. A.J. still got the yardage so it wasn't a bad day for him at all.

because milner is a joke. Another joke of a 1st round pick by the jets. Thankfully it looks like we stepped in doodoo with our 2nd rounder who should have been a top 5 pick, but still I'm real tired of these 1st round high end picks being busts.