Sign in to follow this  
ShooterMcGavin

So many average QBs

not sure how you measure "average" but wilson in the number 8 qb in my league. top 10 is not avg....thats a qb1.

not sure how you measure "average" but wilson in the number 8 qb in my league. top 10 is not avg....thats a qb1.

Should've been more specific, by "average" I meant average starting level QBs.

If you need it explained though an "average" QB1

even by your definition of a starting level qb.......... a top 10 such as wilson is not avg and could be a top 5 in his mathchup this week

I agree with you with the fact that the QB play overall as increased tremendously over the past couple of years. There was a period of time in fantasy where it was Bree, Brady, Manning and then everyone else.

Don't mean to hijack...but would anyone in their right mind start Foles over Stafford? :dunno:

hard to bench him after 7 tds, but in the end i'd go stafford. GL

Really disappointed with the quality of responses for this thread... Faulty math, warped logic, downright nonsensical non-sequiturs. Honestly, this is fantasy football, so the #8 QB is only "average" in a 16-team league, and trading one of his QBs would make his decision 1/3 easier. Not to mention, where did OP ever say anything about Stafford? Take your mindless drivel somewhere else.

Really disappointed with the quality of responses for this thread... Faulty math, warped logic, downright nonsensical non-sequiturs. Honestly, this is fantasy football, so the #8 QB is only "average" in a 16-team league, and trading one of his QBs would make his decision 1/3 easier. Not to mention, where did OP ever say anything about Stafford? Take your mindless drivel somewhere else.

Wow. So to even the score by looking from the other side of the fence, the OP (who has inconceivably annoying signature lines and therefore loses some credibility) stated essentially that Russell Wilson, Kaepernic and Foles are all average QB. This prompted responses about where Wilson is ranked in the FF QB's currently (in my leagues he's 6, 6 and 9) and the FACT that a top 10 QB isn't average. If one looks at an average per game basis, Foles also does not qualify as average. Kaepernick has performed below expectations. He then clarified his statement by saying average "starting QB" but failed to qualify the league size and roster requirements, which make all things relative. In an 8 team/1QB league, all are technically below average starting FF QB's. In a 12 team/2QB league, all are likely above average.

The point here is this...when people deal in generalities it shouldn't come as a surprise when other people challenge them. As for your opinion, well, other than clearing up the extremely difficult concept of the fractions associated with having to choose from 1 of 2 QB options vs 1 of 3 QB options, you didn't add much, other than whining about the quality of posters late at night on a website devoted to a game/sport that doesn't really exist anyway.

:shocking:

• Like 1

Wow. So to even the score by looking from the other side of the fence, the OP (who has inconceivably annoying signature lines and therefore loses some credibility) stated essentially that Russell Wilson, Kaepernic and Foles are all average QB. This prompted responses about where Wilson is ranked in the FF QB's currently (in my leagues he's 6, 6 and 9) and the FACT that a top 10 QB isn't average. If one looks at an average per game basis, Foles also does not qualify as average. Kaepernick has performed below expectations. He then clarified his statement by saying average "starting QB" but failed to qualify the league size and roster requirements, which make all things relative. In an 8 team/1QB league, all are technically below average starting FF QB's. In a 12 team/2QB league, all are likely above average.

The point here is this...when people deal in generalities it shouldn't come as a surprise when other people challenge them. As for your opinion, well, other than clearing up the extremely difficult concept of the fractions associated with having to choose from 1 of 2 QB options vs 1 of 3 QB options, you didn't add much, other than whining about the quality of posters late at night on a website devoted to a game/sport that doesn't really exist anyway.

:shocking:

I'm not even reading the second 2/3 of your post. Let's just call ALL starting QBs "above average" b/c there are only 32 in the whole world! They're all elite buddy! There you go!

You're benching Kaep until Wilsons Bye week then start wilson again. Unless Foles can do what he did last week again

I have Wilson, Kaep, and Foles all on my team and have no idea who to start this week.

Anyone else have a logjam at QB and doesn't know who do start?

match ups

I'm not even reading the second 2/3 of your post. Let's just call ALL starting QBs "above average" b/c there are only 32 in the whole world! They're all elite buddy! There you go!

That figures, because that was the part directed at your whiny ass. :cheers:

I have Wilson, Kaep, and Foles all on my team and have no idea who to start this week.

Anyone else have a logjam at QB and doesn't know who do start?

The answer is Wilson.

Kaep is facing a decent opponent and hasn't really been that great all year. Foles is impossible to count on week to week an has a history of faceplanting after he has a good game. The packers are well coached, they won't let this hick ball all over them like he did last week.

Wilson eats cake matchups like the falcons for lunch, will prob win the game so won't be forced into doing too much in the 2nd half and will have the run game to help his passing. Don't buy the drivel of "lynch will run all day and Wilson won't do anything." The qb will have plenty of opportunities.

The answers in here are cracking me up, but I ended up starting Wilson whih has looked goo so far. But with Foles hopefully doing well for a couple weeks should I look to trade kaep and Wilson to this guy for Rodgers and Stills? I could use a WR with Blackmon out.