Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

Am I out of line?

I'd do more than call him out, I'd drive over to his house and hit him in the mouf.. Then I'd kick his dog.

Peyton team is sitting pretty. The point is none of the players traded were keeper eligible...so why trade arguably the most valuable player this season for something that does you no good because your already out of the playoffs.

Peyton owner is out of the playoffs, but we have a late trade deadline because this is a keeper league and majority of the league voted to extend the deadline. I've been trying to get Peyton for about a month offering Charles and Djax or Dez...guy says he isn't moving him. Today is the deadline, so I ask again, "you wanna trade Peyton?". He says "no, still wanna win this week, I've never lost to this guy". I reply with "I'll give you my 2 best keepers for next year L.Bell and P. Rivers who can both be kept for practically nothing 8th and 14th rounders"

He says nothing...

An hour later a trade comes through, Peyton for Sjax and Brady, neither can be kept. He trades Peyton to the team competing for a playoff spot. I call him out in front of the league for a suspect trade and ask for reasoning as to why he gave no opportunity to give an offer or counter when he knew I had offered Charles+ just a few weeks ago. He gives no explanation except that he can trade with whoever he wants to.

I gave the benefit of the doubt, but am I out of line for asking for reasoning behind this"

yes

I am in this same league and the same guy who gave up peyton also made these two trades:

Gave Forte for Percy

Gave AJ Green for Ellington

Gave both these players to the same team who is in 1 game out of the last playoff spot. I had been sending him messages to about AJ Green for two days and he said "i still have to win this week since I have never lost to this team before"

Both Percy and Ellington can be keepers next year and I completely see the Percy trade but don't see the ellington trade.

Our league communicates through What's App a lot and most trade talks happen there so I asked if they could show us some screen shots of their trade talks. None of the three managers could show us that: 1 did not respond, 1 said he has a droid and doesn't know how to take screen shots, and the other said he always deletes all his messages as soon as trade talks are over (3 managers: 1. gave up manning, forte, green 2. got green, forte 3. got manning)

I don't see why the guy owes you an explanation although his behavior needs to be addressed. The Commish should reverse those trades since he can't keep those players then lock his team down since he's being a dbag.

If you feel slighted, go take care of business. Give his missus the disciplinarian fudge packing while drinking his last beer then donkeypunch her in the back of the head. Problem solved.

I don't see why the guy owes you an explanation although his behavior needs to be addressed. The Commish should reverse those trades since he can't keep those players then lock his team down since he's being a dbag.

If you feel slighted, go take care of business. Give his missus the disciplinarian fudge packing while drinking his last beer then donkeypunch her in the back of the head. Problem solved.

donkeypunch^ nice!
  • Like 1