Sign in to follow this  
tbk420

Weather going to mess with Romo?

Just saw that they are calling for 35-45 mph winds. Normally I'd love the matchup, but I could roll with Keenum vs. Jax.

Any homers have the up to date conditions?

how about RG3 this week over Romo? RG3 has all that drama and is playing the 49rs but the wind thing has me worried

Same here thinking of rg over romo

You actually feel the need to start a new thread on this ? Can't you even LOOK 6 or seven lines down the page? why should ANYONE RESPOND TO YOUR THREAD?

Because they just can't help the pent-up 'roid rage that burns within them?

You make a valid point and so you get a 'pass' from me about starting this topic..

Yea, i hear you, but your post could have got that thread back on track. But it is very interesting and sad that so many posters here - including two guys with over 40,000 and 15,000 posts respectively - can subvert this board so badly and add so little actual positive content. I'm guessing that Mike maybe needs to start a pisszing contest board where they can take their crap.

While some posters are just genetically mentally hopeless, I'd hope that the vast majority of posters would consider making a resolution on how to add to the quality of discussion here.

i know that many of us of us actually come to this 'bored' for quality intelligent fantasy football content.