Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

No love for Fred Jackson vs Atlanta this week?

Why do I keep seeing Jackson ranked in the early 20's in most rankings....ESPN, fftoolbox.com ....etc He's up against the #25 def against the rush and is at home....why wouldn't he be ranked higher for a PPR league too?

I thought he'd be a shoe in for my RB 2 (heck, even my #1 ) with my garbage: (Rice, L Bell, Sproles).

What gives? :dunno:

I agree. I think the rankings have it dead wrong. Every one has run against Atlanta this year. Even with Spiller in the mix I think you can start FJax with confidence.

Why do I keep seeing Jackson ranked in the early 20's in most rankings....ESPN, fftoolbox.com ....etc He's up against the #25 def against the rush and is at home....why wouldn't he be ranked higher for a PPR league too?

I thought he'd be a shoe in for my RB 2 (heck, even my #1 ) with my garbage: (Rice, L Bell, Sproles).

What gives? :dunno:

stop looking at them rankings ..

stop looking at them rankings ..

This.... when I finally quit looking at the so called experts rankings, amazingly I started winning every week just going off my own call, been in the green ever since.

FF should always be about your own judgment, thats why you play the game in the first place ...... isnt it?

Starting Fjack with confidence.

The problem is over his last 3 games (and 4 of 6) he has been unstartable. And that has been with Spiller banged up. Now spiller is healthy. I have both Jackson and Spiller. I am starting one of them since it is Atlanta. I am leaning toward spiller this week.

The problem is over his last 3 games (and 4 of 6) he has been unstartable. And that has been with Spiller banged up. Now spiller is healthy. I have both Jackson and Spiller. I am starting one of them since it is Atlanta. I am leaning toward spiller this week.

Okay:

I can tell you right now that Spiller has been a bust all year, (but we all know that)....

I don't believe he is "healthy" now.......Do you believe this? How could you believe for sure he is?

Jackson has gotten no credit, but he is the one to start here.

What do you mean by 4 of 6 Jackson has been unstartable? I am starting him for sure tomorrow.

Just trying to get on the same page as you.

Hoping cj and Fred run into each other during pre game warm ups and knock each other out....my opponent is starting both.