Sign in to follow this  
Woble Eth

Are you stock-piling for the playoff run? Loading Up even if no need?

Always a good idea I figure, to keep a player off your opponent's roster, or to add to you bench strength..

My RB's are a mess due to injuries and ineffectiveness, not too mention, the only RB options on the wire of any merit (relatively speaking) are DeAngelo Williams, Dennis Johnson, Bernard Pierce and Willis McGahee. Eeek.

So I see one Ladarius Green on the wire. Bear in mind, I have Gronk and Olsen. We can only start one TE, they are not part of the "flex" options in this league and obviously Gronk gets the nod.

Do you bolster your roster by adding someone like Green despite not "needing" him?

I've had about 80 points on my bench the last couple weeks... points that can't be scored against me are only a little less valuable than points scored for me.

As it gets close to the playoffs... I start eliminating back-ups (QB, TE etc) and load up on as many RB's and WR's as possible.

Decker, Garcon, Gio, Vereen, Tate and Ivory will all be on my bench heading into the playoffs. One or two of the RB's will play based on matchups... but most of my bench will never start.

I'm gearing up for week 15 since I have a bye this week for coming in first. I stocked up on TEs just in case reed can't go.

yea pick em up, at the very least its ensures they dont blow up against you

this... i'm all about having a player on the bench so another owner can't roster him :thumbsup:

Yup, I have by far the best bench in my league...as stated above, all points that can't be scored a gainst me. Better yet, it kept my biggest rival out of the playoffs!

Always a good idea I figure, to keep a player off your opponent's roster, or to add to you bench strength..

My RB's are a mess due to injuries and ineffectiveness, not too mention, the only RB options on the wire of any merit (relatively speaking) are DeAngelo Williams, Dennis Johnson, Bernard Pierce and Willis McGahee. Eeek.

So I see one Ladarius Green on the wire. Bear in mind, I have Gronk and Olsen. We can only start one TE, they are not part of the "flex" options in this league and obviously Gronk gets the nod.

Do you bolster your roster by adding someone like Green despite not "needing" him?

no i see no need