Sign in to follow this  
sta

Roddy White

Was last week just a mirage or is he back? Can he be trusted this week on the playoffs? I want to start him in a PPR and bench Shorts this week but Roddy has burned me so many times this year.

I think he is a long shot but in one of my leagues where I have to swing for the fences or be knocked out... I picked him up and am starting him.

Could be boom or bust but on the decent chance that he can boom... I am flying with him.

Good luck in the playoffs boys.

I don't think he is all the way back...but it was sure encouraging.

If not for the emergence of Michael Floyd, Roddy would be in my lineup as my WR 3 this week.

Isn't it gonna be like 10 degrees or something like that in Green Bay this weekend?

Can't see Roddy and the Falcons doing well out there in those elements, especially if he still isn't 100%. Won't be in a dome this week.

Isn't it gonna be like 10 degrees or something like that in Green Bay this weekend?

Can't see Roddy and the Falcons doing well out there in those elements, especially if he still isn't 100%. Won't be in a dome this week.

20 degrees - not bad for football. Start Roddy; Green Bay's D has been atrocious/pathetic/disgusting/amateurish/depressing

20 degrees - not bad for football. Start Roddy; Green Bay's D has been atrocious/pathetic/disgusting/amateurish/depressing

I'm trying decide between him and Ben Tate. 20 degrees doesn't sound good, man. Not for a team that's used to playing indoors.

I don't know... :(

I'm trying decide between him and Ben Tate. 20 degrees doesn't sound good, man. Not for a team that's used to playing indoors.

Well, that choice is Tate for me. I think he'll be motivated to not repeat against the Jags.

The weather so scares me as does Shorts playing on Thursday without his normal rest

Was last week just a mirage or is he back? Can he be trusted this week on the playoffs? I want to start him in a PPR and bench Shorts this week but Roddy has burned me so many times this year.

if healthy i would roll with him

20 degrees doesn't sound good, man. Not for a team that's used to playing indoors.

Considering how many games in the midwest-east have forecasts of a rain/snow mix, 20 degrees might actually be better conditions than a lot of teams are playing in.