Sign in to follow this  
robbiodoro

AD "looked far better than I'd anticipated" - Frazier

Where would you rank AD if he actually plays on Sunday? He seems like the type of guy that likes to chase records and wants to go head-to-head with McCoy. Or is this just posturing by Leslie Frazier?

Why do they insist on playing him when injured?

Could be that Frazier is on the hot seat after this year. Do the Vikings stand a chance at all without AD? I mean I don't think they do either way, but Frazier could be coaching for his job.

Could be that Frazier is on the hot seat after this year. Do the Vikings stand a chance at all without AD? I mean I don't think they do either way, but Frazier could be coaching for his job.

So he will risk Lis franc for a game they have no chance of winning even if he is healthy?

So he will risk Lis franc for a game they have no chance of winning even if he is healthy?

Shut up! If he wants to play then that is his choice to help my team.

A guy who is interested in breaking the all-time rushing yards record, has three more games and then a full off-season, and has a history of coming back strong from injuries? Yes I believe he would risk injury if it wasn't something career altering. I'm not saying it benefits the Vikings organization as a whole to risk injury to him for a lost season, but AD is a man free to make his own decisions. And if I'm coaching for my job, yes, I would much rather have Peterson out there than Gerhart/Asiata.

AD or ADP.

All Day Peterson fits nicely I think.

I've owned ADP before, I think he's active. But I he does I'm really wondering for how long.