Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

Sit kicker?

So I am down something like 15 points going into last night's game (I stopped watching the fantasy cast after Lacy got a TD after the blocked field goal. My opponent had Lacy.)

I had McCoy and Dawson still left to play, my opponent had Forte and Alshon to play. I just checked the totals, and I squeaked by with McCoy's 28 for a 97.1 to 95.6 lead with Dawson left to play for me. My opponent is done.

Question: should I pull Dawson on the off chance he gets me negative points and hands me a loss, or do I play Dawson out of fear of a stat correction Tuesday morning that gives my opponent a come from behind win?

Better be careful, your commish might think it violates unwritten rules and fix your line up so he plays anyway. I'd probably just go ahead and cut him to be safe.

Seriously, you pays your money you takes your choice. It's just business. :first:

So I am down something like 15 points going into last night's game (I stopped watching the fantasy cast after Lacy got a TD after the blocked field goal. My opponent had Lacy.)

I had McCoy and Dawson still left to play, my opponent had Forte and Alshon to play. I just checked the totals, and I squeaked by with McCoy's 28 for a 97.1 to 95.6 lead with Dawson left to play for me. My opponent is done.

Question: should I pull Dawson on the off chance he gets me negative points and hands me a loss, or do I play Dawson out of fear of a stat correction Tuesday morning that gives my opponent a come from behind win?

play him

I'd say the chances of a kicker getting -2 are less than there being a stat correction. But if it was only a 1 pt lead I'd consider it.

I would not sit with that tiny league due to stat corrections.

This wouldn't work in my leagues. You have to submit a legal (filled) line up.

Well I guess it'd be legal if you started a backup kicker but you can't leave any position blank.

Dawson has been gold - last 6 games he has scored double digits in my fantasy league - play him! - A stat correction could screw you over easily - you could drop down some points, and his total could go up.

This wouldn't work in my leagues. You have to submit a legal (filled) line up.

Well I guess it'd be legal if you started a backup kicker but you can't leave any position blank.

amen . every league i am in is also the same . you must have a player in that position .

Mean and uncalled for.

Not sure if I get the mean comments because of the "philly" or the "grrl" but if I am gonna hang out here I know I will need thick skin.

I played Dawson, he got me 11 points, so I am sorry to report that I won.