Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

The 45k club

People like edjr .. Just post the same shiat we can see on any news website, don't count. 45k real posts. Anyone remember the "Discount" thread? It was basically a thread ppl used to increase their post count without actually contributing to any real discussion.

Mike doesn't have a lot of time to deal with troublemakers. So, in a lot of ways, I sort of become the default first wall of defense. I've taken it upon myself, there's been no instruction from Mike ... but there has been instruction, and information I have passed on to Mike about security, mostly. Mostly.

It's kept us alive all these years, hasn't it? It was more fun, in some ways, 15 years ago, when it was just us geeks.

I am slowing down, but I should reach 45k eventually.

Travis Henry. Now he was a quality poster! :wink:

In before, "Wait, so you're a spy?"

No. As I said, Mike and I have no formal agreement whatsoever. He takes some of my advice and ignores others, just like any other user here that has issues. It's true that back in the day, I suggested UBB to run the forums, and I signed up the very first day. I believe I was the 59th person to sign up.

I remember thinking, "Wow, 59 people already!" and then later some test users were deleted and I became user #56 .... which, is a good number, for an old Giants fan like myself.

BTW ... For Mike, or anyone that will listen ... Wordpress. Even as a CMS ... It's open source, easy to use and since it's free, and open sourced ... It has less limitations in the long run.

My site RotoTeams.com ..... There's no rambling by me ... all down to business. I am fine with light traffic for now. It's tested and secure, and it does one very specific thing. You looking for a fantasy hockey or fantasy basketball league, check out RotoTeams. It's all Wordpress.

The forums suck ... For sure. I went through a dozen before I got all the bugs worked it. There's like over 10k registered members and like 99% of those are spam bots. I've got it locked down pretty good now. Pretty unspamable.

You'd hafta like, sneak your way in, and post amusing stories for 15 years to get away with spamming at http://www.RotoTeams.com

The only site in the universe ... see my sig.

If it weren't for your rambling posts and replying to yourself...you would have like 2,000 posts.

If it weren't for your rambling posts and replying to yourself...you would have like 2,000 posts.

Imagine ... If I could condense it all down. How awesome would those 2k posts be?

I'm glad that ... you would trust me babysitting your little sister. Because ppl here know. I am cool and I would never think of doing anything .....

Unless I had to molest a girl, because God told me.

Never hear me blame God, for anything I done. I don't ask much for favors, neither.

I just want things to be easy.

And this here threada is a proof.

Stepdad today said some pigeons he wants gone, something, something, "but you don't care about that."

And I said, "Really? i don't care?" And he said, "they shiat all over there .. In your pond." To which I said, "I just don't want to kill any birds.". We have a pellet gun now, and I am a pretty good shot with it ... Prolly gonna hafta shoot some pigeons. Whole family has roosted because we feed bird seed twice a day. That attracts pigeons.

If I'm going in there with the pellet gun ...I'm gonna try and ring up, whatever it is, 3 birds. I need to get over my bhudist mentality and become a psycho-bird killer.

Fixed

It's funny, that you think it's funny, to make fun of the guy who may, or may not be seriously deranged.

You have balls sir. Please post your phone number and meet up with me and patwiesrs in Vegas.

That is ... Unless you were bluffing.

It's funny, that you think it's funny, to make fun of the guy who may, or may not be seriously deranged.

You have balls sir. Please post your phone number and meet up with me and patwiesrs in Vegas.

That is ... Unless you were bluffing.

What was the bluff?

Imagine ... If I could condense it all down. How awesome would those 2k posts be?

Not sure you understand the word awesome.

Not sure you understand the word awesome.

Yep. You won. I dunno what awesome means. Fock. I was not expecting that question. Gonna hafta re-evaluate my whole plan now.

It's like arguing with a republican, "Actually, if you compare government spending Obama vs. Bush ... It's actually less under Obama." Yeah, yeah yeah ... Deficit. Bigger. More guns please.

But Federal Spending is down ... Less. Means .... Less. Under Obama.

Yep. You won. I dunno what awesome means. Fock. I was not expecting that question. Gonna hafta re-evaluate my whole plan now.

snuff is the bestest at letting board members know they don't understand meanings of words, he's like a proffesor or sumthin.

snuff is the bestest at letting board members know they don't understand meanings of words, he's like a proffesor or sumthin.

Adjunct or tenure track?

I had sex with a girl once, or maybe a couple times. We were both in college. What are the odds, right?

Must be destiny.

just smarter than you...and GF.