Sign in to follow this  
ssharpe12

Fortunes told today.....

Recently, I began dabbling in reading tarot cards and fortune telling. Even went as far as buying a crystal ball (not a real one because daaaamn those things are pricey. Found a plastic one at a yard sale. Minor superficial damage) and a beaded curtain to hang over my bedroom door.

Today, I think I actually was able to see something that makes sense so I think I have finally figured it all out.

In the future (not so distant future), multitudes of people who do not follow college football will be heard saying,......... Johnny who?

Didn't Ed McMahon already ask that? I think he did it nightly.... Whooooooooooooo's Johnny?!

I'd guess that roughly half the people on this site have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

• Like 1

I'd guess that roughly half the people on this site have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Im one of the younger people on this site and i know what he is referencing. Most the people on here probably do.

• Like 1

Sounds legit. Hit me with your fortune. About five straight years here of just squeaking into the fantasy playoffs only to lose in the first round. Will things be better for me this year? Or at least worse? I'd take worse because at least it'd break up the monotony.

Sounds legit. Hit me with your fortune. About five straight years here of just squeaking into the fantasy playoffs only to lose in the first round. Will things be better for me this year? Or at least worse? I'd take worse because at least it'd break up the monotony.

This is the year you make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs, but lose to the eventual league Champion. You are also going to make a trade before mid-season that bolsters your starting lineup and you may be considering that trade already. You know someone with an N in their name and you grew up in a state with a vowel in the first sixteen letters. At least 40% of the days you take off work are on Monday or Friday and you look forward to at least one day each week that ends in a 'Y'. Your hobbies include some sort of fantasy game, and, without going too far out on a limb, enjoy NFL football, although it creates stress in your life.

This is the year you make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs, but lose to the eventual league Champion. You are also going to make a trade before mid-season that bolsters your starting lineup and you may be considering that trade already. You know someone with an N in their name and you grew up in a state with a vowel in the first sixteen letters. At least 40% of the days you take off work are on Monday or Friday and you look forward to at least one day each week that ends in a 'Y'. Your hobbies include some sort of fantasy game, and, without going too far out on a limb, enjoy NFL football, although it creates stress in your life.

But will he finally pass the BAR ?

• Like 1