Sign in to follow this  
Hawkfin

List a player per position that u think beats their ADP by 2-3 rounds

Arian's ADP is not end of 2nd/beg. of 3rd.

A simple "football adp" search will show you this.

MFL 12 team, PPR redraft leagues on MFL.com since July 15th, Arian Foster's ADP is 2.11. Sample size of over 150 actualy drafts that have occurred on MFL.com. A lot of other ADP lists are highly influenced by random mock drafts (including fantasy football calculator).

Another thing to consider is that I believe that a lot of leagues have gone away from starting a mandatory 2 RB's. This will be reflected in real drafts on MFL. I also play leagues where you can start 1-3 RB's, so I prefer this.

FFC I believe has a standard 2 RB lineup for their mock drafts.

On mfl i entered 12 team ppr, 50%, top 32 players, real drafts. The top players listed

Calvin

Forte

Gio

Murray

Jordy

Keenan

Ellington

Harvin

Its why i didnt use that site last year. I dont understand whats going on or why its always broken. You would think it would get fixed.

I've never had an issue with it. I put in the same search criteria that you mentioned above and got a correct list.

I've never had an issue with it. I put in the same search criteria that you mentioned above and got a correct list.

The list is correct now. It somehow glitches out and i end up with the odd lists.

Here's mine:

QB: Matt Ryan= He threw for 4500 and 26 TDS last year WITHOUT julio and Roddy White most of the year. Thats a top 3 WR tandem in the league he's getting back along with an improved OLine. I think thats his floor this year and should be able to get into the mid 30's on TDs. He had 32 TDs the previous year when Julio was a rookie.

RB: Jeremy Hill= This guy is for real. And getting overlooked because of Gio, and because he was underused at LSU. I think Cinci would like to have them both on the field together. Hill as the goalline and rushing back, Gio as the recieving back. But Hill has very good hands too. As an LSU fan i can tell you, he's the best RB we've had since Kevin Faulk, and that includes Addai, Dominic Davis, and others. I think he'll be the RB to own in the Cinci backfield by the end of the year.

WR: Jordan Mathews-was the SEC career leader in catches and yards, all while playing at VANDY. He's got the size and speed and a good offense. Im picking him up late in all my drafts.

Defense: N.O. Saints=Ok another homer pick, but hear me out. They had ZERO defensive TDs last year. Thats a fluke in itself. Theyve added to a defensive line that had 49 sacks last year, added to the secondary, and have another year of Rob Ryan's scheme. And a good offense that could make other teams 1 demensional in the second half. Definitely worth a few starts this year if you're streaming a couple of defenses.

WR- Too many to name. Try Cecil Shorts, he'll put up better numbers than a lot of WRs taken ahead of him.

This guy is undervalued every year... he will be the king of garbage points this year! Targeting him in every draft!

This guy is undervalued every year... he will be the king of garbage points this year! Targeting him in every draft!

I like shorts, but he didn't do much of that last year, and he is dealing with a hamstring injury this year.

I like shorts, but he didn't do much of that last year, and he is dealing with a hamstring injury this year.

it's true... he does have a few big ?s like a rookie QB, and health concerns, but as a late 11th rounder i think he's a steal...

Plus... if Henne gets any prolonged start times... look out

QB- Brady. Going for chump change as one of the last qbs taken when he will prob have his usual stellar season and make a deep run into the playoffs. Anyone who takes Foles over Tom Terrific chasing last years stats should quit ff.

RB- Ray Rice. A safe, young workhorse RB1 masquerading as a castoff, old rb3. Going off of last year is one of the biggest traps in all of FF. I wish I could scrub it clean to prevent it from poisoning this years rankings. Hes 27, will only miss 2 games and the Ravens are just as capable of a SB run as any other team with a good qb and good coaching.

WR- Victor Cruz. See ravens. The giants like to follow up terrible seasons with SB victories and I expect Eli and the offense to bounce back big time. May not make a deep run but Cruz could have his best year in the new system.

TE- Really not sure. Pitta? Hes not that undervalued but I def like him after OJ Vernon and JCam.

K and Dst dont matter.

You could be right about Rice.

Forte was in the same boat a couple of years ago. he bounced back nicely.

While I believe that Rice is better than what he showed last season... he was injured and I dont think he ever fully recovered during the season.

the line was bad.

as for the line, I dont know that the talent has improved in a huge way, but the new coach has a history of getting the most from his O-Lines and getting good production in the run game. The fact he has accomplished this with far less talented backs is encouraging to me.

I'd consider buying so long as the price isnt too high.

I'll share. I didn't want to hijack and get off topic.

Essentially he was 33rd in total targets last year but is being drafted around WR 12. Certainly you could say look how well he did with those few targets but that's glaring to me. Especially considering M. Floyd is currently healthy and only played 2 games last year.

They want to run the ball foremost and further their TEs and RBs could dominate targets. Green getting better. Gates still has something. Woody, Matthews, Brown all proficient pass catchers.

Just not sure he's at the top of the pecking order or dominate enough a player yet to command being drafted where he is.

P.S. That Denver playoff game has me curious though. He torched them.

Keenan Allen, 9/142/2 vs DEN in the playoffs.

I think the reason they added is two fold.

A. If you believe at all in Brown's talent, and his career numbers compare favorably to Mathews albeit in a more limited role, then they possibly got their next running back 1.A so to speak locked up cheaper than it might be to sign Mathews again.

B. The playoffs specifically the Denver game. Mathews suffered a high ankle sprain late in the year. Ronnie Brown was their leading rusher when they beat the Bengals and it total they rushed the ball 40 times for 196 yards and 2 tds.

Against Denver with Mathews still limited, and with R. Brown getting only 1 touch-not sure why...maybe he was hurt or not that good....(he isn't) Woody was their leading rusher. In comparison they rushed 18 times for 65 yards and no tds.

Denver rushed 34 times for 133 yards and controlled the clock 35-25 essentially.

I think they looked back on that game and said to themselves...if something happens to Mathews, and he has a bad track record, we simply aren't deep enough there to compete they way we need to...especially against our division rival. They know the way to beat Denver for them consistently isn't 34-31.

Adding Brown gives them another option in the stable...both long term if they don't sign Mathews and short term in case of injury.

Don Brown is definitely a WW add in case Mathews goes down or even a handcuff.

Since Arian Foster doesn't really make sense to jump up two rounds now that his ADP is close to the end of the 2nd round, my RB pick will be Danny Woodhead.

In PPR leagues, his current ADP of 10.06 seems waaay too low. He is being taken as RB40. Last year he finished as RB12 in PPR leagues. Maybe he doesn't score 8 TD's again, but I see no reason he doesn't stay in the same role he had last year.

I don't really understand the Chargers spending what they spent on Donald Brown. I just don't see how Brown fits unless Mathews gets hurt. But I think that the addition of Brown is the reason Woodhead's ADP is as low as it is. But I still expect Woodhead to approach 70 catches again, and he will probably find the end zone 5-6 times by default. If he approaches 100+ carries again, he's probably a RB2 in PPR leagues again.

Along the same lines, Darren Sproles is going around the 9th round in PPR leagues. He could catch upwards of 90 balls in Chip Kelly's offense this year, lining up a lot as a WR.

I have really been struggling with Foster.

Is this potentially a RB2 that win leagues?

I have really been struggling with Foster.

Is this potentially a RB2 that win leagues?

That would be MJD

QB- Tannehill (The first OC of the Chip Kelly coaching tree, O-line should be solid from a pass protection standpoint, tons of weapons, and actually in a system that will utilize his strengths... He'll be top 10 QB this year!)

RB- Trent Richardson (Has to be BETTER than last year right? In a passing offense, where the boxes won't be stacked against him. Knows that playbook. Can catch a little bit out of the backfield? I'll be taking a flier on him every draft!)

WR- Kendall Wright (Entering 3rd year. Caught 90 balls, with a low YPC. He's more than just a slot Amendola type player. He should catch between 80-100 balls and I'm betting his YPC go up a bit. If he finds the end zone even 5-6 times... He's a monster you can grab in the 8th round!)

TE- Charles Clay (Had a breakout last year and his injury has made people forget about him this season. He's healthy and ready to go! That new scheme is designed to get the TE open a lot in Miami, and unlike Philly where Ertz and Celek both got targets, the rest of Miami's TE group are mostly in-line blockers. Clay should finish as a sure fire top 10 TE this year, with the possibility of breaking into the top 5. He's Tannehill's security blanket. And going in round 12-14??? I'll take him every day of the week!)

Honorable Mentions:

QB- Carson Palmer, Big Ben, and Andy Dalton
RB- Doug Martin (as the bell-cow now... Should be drafted in the 2nd, but can be had in the 3rd in a lot of drafts), Devonta Freeman, Lamar Miller, and Shonn Greene
WR- Terrance Williams, Kelvin Benjamin, Markus Wheaton, Justin Hunter, Golden Tate
TE- Rudolph/Ertz (obviously), Jordan Reed being drafted as TE 9?, Heath Miller
DEF- I like the Browns, Cardinals, and Bills to have solid defensive seasons and most can be had on the Waiver Wire