Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Its official... David Wilson retires at the age of 23

An ode to David Wilson:

So long Dave, we hardly knew ye. You were nothing, which is all I thought you would be. You screwed many an owner and many a fan, but I didn't draft you, twas a pretty good plan. Good luck in life, now that the money is gone, I'm sure we'll read soon, how you put everything in pawn. Let this be a lesson, to all you draftniks, research your players or get stuck with dicks.

An ode to David Wilson:

So long Dave, we hardly knew ye. You were nothing, which is all I thought you would be. You screwed many an owner and many a fan, but I didn't draft you, twas a pretty good plan. Good luck in life, now that the money is gone, I'm sure we'll read soon, how you put everything in pawn. Let this be a lesson, to all your draftniks, research your players or get stuck with dicks.

That was beautiful man. :(

• Like 1

Theres also no fewer than 3 David Wilson threads on the first page. We all scratched him off our lists and brain a week ago.

surely you have something better to ###### about than this ? or is it just a slow day for ya ?

To be honest, my statement still stands but yea its also a slow day. I work from home so im basically on the internet all day.

An ode to David Wilson:

So long Dave, we hardly knew ye. You were nothing, which is all I thought you would be. You screwed many an owner and many a fan, but I didn't draft you, twas a pretty good plan. Good luck in life, now that the money is gone, I'm sure we'll read soon, how you put everything in pawn. Let this be a lesson, to all you draftniks, research your players or get stuck with dicks.

:lol:

To be honest, my statement still stands but yea its also a slow day. I work from home so im basically on the internet all day.

Professional masturbater?