Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

2014 excel projections are done

Yeah i had to make it so you have to create a username. Was done in effort to keep the spammers/stalkers out who were there last year.

Yeah i had to make it so you have to create a username. Was done in effort to keep the spammers/stalkers out who were there last year.

Its not stalking if I tell you I'm here.

:ninja:

I understand...cool ..look forward to seeing the rankings

You are the Man, Swirve. Next time I draft with you in some random BW3, beers are on me.

I always look forward to these Irvin - many thanks for yet another stellar job well done!

edit: The link only goes to paypal after login. Even after donating I can't get in to see the tables.

I always look forward to these Irvin - many thanks for yet another stellar job well done!

edit: The link only goes to paypal after login. Even after donating I can't get in to see the tables.

need to register a username.

let me know if you have problems

need to register a username.

let me know if you have problems

I registered raphster, put in the password, etc - do I need to get an email or something?

I registered raphster, put in the password, etc - do I need to get an email or something?

If you registered which I see you have, then just go into log in and type your username and pw in. Then fnid the 2014 FF stats link under pages.

No email confirmation

• Like 1

If you registered which I see you have, then just go into log in and type your username and pw in. Then fnid the 2014 FF stats link under pages.

No email confirmation

Thanks for helping me get my Swirvin on buddy! The spreadsheets are excellent as usual!

Dang.

Not iPad compatible.

dont the ipads have their own version of excel?

I have a chromebook and while its not excel it still works on there

When I try to open the stats, all I get is the word 'undefined' in the upper left.

I usually can open Excel files with my iPad. I just can't open your particular page.

When I try to open the stats, all I get is the word 'undefined' in the upper left.

I usually can open Excel files with my iPad. I just can't open your particular page.

Ill work on that tomorrow

A: This is pure awesome. Thanks

B: Did I mention A?

C: Issue I noticed when making an account, (register username, email,password). And then when linking to the sheets it asks you to log in... Using Chrome the User field is populated with email addy. Maybe that's why some people have trouble.

D: Again using Google sheets... Eddie Lacy name is almost invisible (Yellow font maybe)

E: NOT NITPICKING... again see A, just a heads ups as you refine/present to others.

Thanks for the hard work.

A: This is pure awesome. Thanks

B: Did I mention A?

C: Issue I noticed when making an account, (register username, email,password). And then when linking to the sheets it asks you to log in... Using Chrome the User field is populated with email addy. Maybe that's why some people have trouble.

D: Again using Google sheets... Eddie Lacy name is almost invisible (Yellow font maybe)

E: NOT NITPICKING... again see A, just a heads ups as you refine/present to others.

Thanks for the hard work.

Is lacy the only name like that? All font is in black on every tab.

The only colors used are the disignators for playing less than 16 games and points per game is higher, rookies, and keeper targets.

Appreciate the feedback

Shou'd be fixed now

2013? awesome!

I click on the link on the top of this thread and it takes me to 2014 :dunno:

:nono: