Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

ESPN Fantasy League Help

Yes we are using it this year. It's free and has a great smartphone app.

The only problem I am having as commish is the schedule. We have 14 week regular season and three divisions in a twelve team league. One of the reasons for this set up is that it 'should' give a completely balanced schedule. Each team plays all teams once, and each team in their division twice.

HOWEVER ESPN doesn't automatically do this upon set up. For example we have some teams playing each other three times and not playing another team at all. WTF is up with this?

Has anyone else noticed this in ESPN league manager? Does anyone know how to remedy?

TIA :cheers:

You can edit the schedule under the LM Tools tab

I realize I can manually edit the schedule but do you realize how much time and effort that would take to totally, manually enter a schedule for all twelve teams for 14 weeks? Making sure it is correct? That would be mind numbing. :shocking:

Surely a balanced schedule can be accomplished automatically by the website.

You can call the Espn we offer a free fantasy football website number . I'm sure they will get right on it .

Yes we are using it this year. It's free and has a great smartphone app.

The only problem I am having as commish is the schedule. We have 14 week regular season and three divisions in a twelve team league. One of the reasons for this set up is that it 'should' give a completely balanced schedule. Each team plays all teams once, and each team in their division twice.

HOWEVER ESPN doesn't automatically do this upon set up. For example we have some teams playing each other three times and not playing another team at all. WTF is up with this?

Has anyone else noticed this in ESPN league manager? Does anyone know how to remedy?

TIA :cheers:

Anything here?

http://schedules.footballguys.com/index.php?teams=12

Okay thanks, this little tool will help if I have to actually create the schedule manually. This would be a good work-a-round. Thanks!

I'm still going to contact ESPN and ask if there is a systematic way to do it though. One would think that the schedule would automatically be balanced when you set up the league, teams, divisions though.

There is a site a football site with guys in it. (dont want to advertise them) They have a site tool to create a schedule for your league. I use it every year. Then I just use the scheduler in espn to edit it.

Whoops didnt see the link above!!!!

Don't know sorry , I don't do online leagues .