Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Ben Tate

What are your feelings about Tate vs guys like Mathews, Gore, J. Bell? My personal strategy this year is to wait on a RB2 until late rd 4 and hoping Vereen will be there, but if not one or all of these guys may be. I know Tate's injury history and not so great schedule are factors but it looks like he's clearly beaten out West (who just had another awful showing) for the starting role and may get majority of carries now. Mathews should be getting less work. Same with Gore who's also 31, and J. Bell is also splitting time with bush but in better offense. I'm kinda thinking Tate at his current adp of late rd 5 is a good risk to take as a RB2 if u plan to wait. What say you?

I like him. Who knows how the touches will shake out in SD. The only league i own mathews in i also have woodhead and brown. I am content knowing that if any get hurt i have a quality starter. Thats pretty much the only way i will have him on my team.

How else are the browns going to move the ball . See there QB position and who is playing WR . I like Tate as a number two and heck West late also . Browns are going to run the ball .

How else are the browns going to move the ball . See there QB position and who is playing WR . I like Tate as a number two and heck West late also . Browns are going to run the ball .

Weepaws is learning engrish! They grow up so fast!

Weepaws is learning engrish! They grow up so fast!

West fumbled and lost during last preseason game and is burining up good will.

I understand he's a injury risk, but I love to target 3-down backs as there just aren't a lot of them anymore. Picked him up as a flex in the 6th round with Forte and Martin.