Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Drew the 8th pick in a standard 12 team money league with flex

Hey,

I just drew the 8th pick in my money league which is drafting tomorrow night. Am I at a serious disadvantage? Standard scoring with QB's getting 6 pts. Should I still go RB in the first? I'm hoping Lynch falls, but if he doesn't I'm not sure who I'd pick. I know fftoday has Ball rated high. Dare I take Manning in the first if he's there and a back like Foster or Morris in the second? Any suggestions/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I have the 7th pick in a 14 team draft and I'm wondering the same. Scary to think what will be left at RB when I come back around at 8th in the second round. But at 1-7 probably much better value with an elite WR or QB.

I drafted out of the 9 spot in a twelve team with flex, QB's = 6 pt TDs on Wednesday. Top three QB's went before me and Lacey fell. I was thrilled and able to grab him and Dez on the way back. Picked up Roddy in the 3rd and Foles in the 4th. then loaded up on RB's and WR's next 4 rounds. Got Romo as a backup. Couldn't be happier with how things unfolded.

• Like 1

I don't know how you have our players ranked . But I would go RB .

I'd take a qb there (manning, Rodgers or brees)and grab an RB or elite WR on way back 6pt passing TDs I'd lock up a top Qb. If those three are gone I'd wait on a qb. I was lucky enough 2 days ago to grab brees at pick 14 in a 14 team draft with 6 pt passing TDs.

I went brees and ball. Passed on d Thomas and Bryant. Later I drafted Ryan in like the 7th/8th rd to try and use for trade bait for a team w a weaker qb

from the mocks i have been doing from the 7th, 8th, and 9th...i am liking the team more when i draft lacy (if he falls)..otherwise it is graham or a wr, then also going wr in the 2nd. 3rd and 4th i see what qb's are there. if there is a top 3 i grab one (not likely for you with the 6 pts for tds). usually go rb for 3rd and 4th.