Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Gio owners concerned?

Bengals OC Hue Jackson said Monday that he specifically approached rookie Jeremy Hill following Sunday's Week 1 win and told Hill he "will be playing more going forward."

The 55th pick in May's draft, Hill only played ten snaps against the Ravens while Giovani Bernard handled 57. Jackson promised that won't be the "standard split" of playing time in future games, but it was dictated at Baltimore because Jackson "didn't think Hill (was the) best fit for Sunday's game plan and situation." Beat writer Paul Dehner expects the Bengals to "run the ball more" moving forward, after playing pass-first shotgun offense in Sunday's victory. Dehner still anticipates Bernard getting "20 touches a game."

So basically there will be games that They don't feel Hill will be suited for.

i think the Bengals strategy will be pretty predictable. When playing teams with solid D lines/run defenses or playing from behind, they will rely on Gio more to get the ball in space and run off tackle. Against teams the Bengals think they can effectively power run against they will use a more even run distribution between Gio and Hill.

I am expecting Gerhart to outperform Gio by a landslide. You are much better served drafting a WR early and grabbing Toby later.

This comment gets funnier every week. lol

2nd round looking like a steal so far, compared to what we've seen out of some of the other rbs in 2014.

Gio is a monster on draft kings..hes been so cheap and gives samr production as a mccoy or forte

He's looking like a high floor player with elite upside in nice match ups.

Happy to have landed him on all all 3 redrafts and a recent startup.

AYFKM?? Gio/Keenan over Reggie/Julio? lolz my fockin arse off

4 players had 1,000 yds rushing and 500 yds receiving last year:

Charles

Shady

Forte

aaaand

wait for it ...

REGGIE BUSH.

and that was in a roughly 55/45 split with Joique. ya follow?

the other 3 are all bellcow backs that will cost a top 5 overall pick in most drafts. Reggie's adp is mid/late 3rd.

so yeah, lemme grab all that value later on with Bush paired with Julio.

Still early but this one makes me lolz my fockin arse off.

I want to see 1000/1000 season from him. Keep feeding him.

Gio is a monster on draft kings..hes been so cheap and gives samr production as a mccoy or forte

He looked like he was going to fall over from exhaustion during the game. Gio is a stud and instead of being worried, owners should be happy they are getting Hill involved to keep Gio fresh/injury free.

im worried he might be so good that my fantasy league won't be able to register the points fast enough. so yes, I'm concerned.